Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Maokai is 395 Rp this week. Worth it or no?

buy everything with IP, not RP. sometimes, they give out more free RP, so you can buy skins or so.

buy everything with IP, not RP. sometimes, they give out more free RP, so you can buy skins or so.

butbutbut hes so cheap. :D They have only given out free RP on 3 occasions. 1 at level 4 and 2 times at some random times. :)

Dunno now. My bro bought him so let me try him out on this account.

butbutbut hes so cheap. :D They have only given out free RP on 3 occasions. 1 at level 4 and 2 times at some random times. :)

he doesn't seem very good, tbh, more like a bruiser.

And the free RP is useful, after 400 it doesn't take much more to buy a skin which is on sale.

And the free RP is useful, after 400 it doesn't take much more to buy a skin which is on sale.

He doesn't seem very good?

My brother was playing with him on his account... OMG it was like gg to anyone that came close. I mean you can't really get away from him. Dunno. :D

He doesn't seem very good?

My brother was playing with him on his account... OMG it was like gg to anyone that came close. I mean you can't really get away from him. Dunno. :D

moakai is a fairly strong jungler whom if played correctly can initiate teamfights very well, also his ult is a plus in any fight

Refunded Diana (haven't been playing her as much, and I don't see myself becoming AP mid in upcoming games, and if I do, I'll probably be playing Katarina until she's nerfed) for Ezreal because I bought Vayne, and until I master last hitting, I don't see myself playing her as much, especially considering how risky Vayne is too play; her E is extraordinarily hard to get a stun with.

Graves will be the next champion I buy (or Katarina, not sure), but my main problem is I NEED to set up rune pages, I got all my marks set up, but I don't know what I'll be slapping on for quints, as I'm very hesitant to buy movespeed quints..

So glad I refunded Diana, I definitely forgot how fun it was to play Ezreal. Been playing Normal draft queue (better than normal because we there's a support and it's more metabased), and it's great. Was playing one game in draft though where this Sona was thinking she had to finish every single champ... 11 assists that game and a loss, needless to say. Normally, though, I'm so fed that they surrender by about 20:00, normally going around 3/0/2, just finished a game with a Garen support who took my harass like a man (then died like a man) going 11/2/8, was a great game.

I can't see myself buying Diana, and around October 26, I'll be getting myself some RP, probably going to buy the Frosted Ezreal skin :)

Edited by Linux

How's everyone doing hmu Aiiight NA server

I play everything

literally

everything

I play nothing. literally nothing.

BTW, I am getting Graves next. Dem AD Carries. Or maybe Ez.

How many champs for Draft? Don't tell me you have 16 already. :/

If anyone here buys RP, I have 3 UGC's which I won't use (Quit RS) so I can trade you like $15 UGC for 975RP. I can give it to you first for trust.

(If Sals allows us)

If anyone here buys RP, I have 3 UGC's which I won't use (Quit RS) so I can trade you like $15 UGC for 975RP. I can give it to you first for trust.

(If Sals allows us)

I have like... 7* (just counted) or so? Free week counts in normal draft, but not in ranked draft. Had to buy Garen because Vayne is one of the free weeks xD

Getting runes or Karthus next, probably Karthus just because of how laid back he is too play (mid spam Q).

Since you said you didn't really like Ezreal, I wouldn't buy him. Definitely don't buy Vayne unless you want to main her; and she's really risky. Early game is all passive farming.

Graves is interesting, but wait for free week before you actually buy anyone.

I wouldn't recommend buying 6300 IP champs, I'd stick to some of the better 3150/1350s, e.g. Jax, Karthus, Akali, Shen, and Amumu - all of them are great, especially Shen.

Why do you want RP, by the way? I was thinking about buying some at one point, to get Graves/Mafia Graves skin (best skin in game xD), but I'll probably just use normal graves with no skin, and buy him with IP.

Try Vayne before you decide to become an ADC, though.

My champions are:

Alistar

Darius

Ezreal

Garen

LeBlanc

Master Yi

Tristana

Vayne

(Alistar/Vayne on free week ATM).

I didn't buy Tristana/Alistar, got from liking/subscribing to Riot.

P.S. I need to try out Ziggs, but I don't like how it takes time for the damage.

Edited by Linux

(If Sals allows us)

I have like... 7* (just counted) or so? Free week counts in normal draft, but not in ranked draft. Had to buy Garen because Vayne is one of the free weeks xD

Getting runes or Karthus next, probably Karthus just because of how laid back he is too play (mid spam Q).

Since you said you didn't really like Ezreal, I wouldn't buy him. Definitely don't buy Vayne unless you want to main her; and she's really risky. Early game is all passive farming.

I wouldn't recommend buying 6300 IP champs, I'd stick to some of the better 3150/1350s, e.g. Jax, Karthus, Akali, Shen, and Amumu - all of them are great, especially Shen.

Why do you want RP, by the way? I was thinking about buying some at one point, to get Graves/Mafia Graves skin (best skin in game xD), but I'll probably just use normal graves with no skin, and buy him with IP.

My champions are:

Alistar

Darius

Ezreal

Garen

LeBlanc

Master Yi

Tristana

Vayne

P.S. I need to try out Ziggs, but I don't like how it takes time for the damage.

Karthus. Ahh.

Pros play with so beware. He is really hard to play with. :D

Jax is 1350 (IKR :D) and I have him so yeah.

I am just looking for a new ad carry. Corki is still good but I just can't rely on only him.

Ez... hes good but I dunno. Being used to corki, he has no real burst.

Vayne... I want 3/10/3 with her today. :lol: I failed.

Graves. Played with him once back in August and found him way to hard. The only bad thing is that he has no real built in escape mechanic.

With RP I can umm buy skins I guess. Corki has some nice ones.

Try Vayne before I want to become ADC? Wut? I mean... you don't have to like vayne.

My cuz said that Tristana is a real beast. Dunno bout her.

(If Sals allows us)

My champions are:

Alistar

Darius

Ezreal

Garen

LeBlanc

Master Yi

Tristana

Vayne

Karthus. Ahh.

I am just looking for a new ad carry. Corki is still good but I just can't rely on only him.

Graves. Played with him once back in August and found him way to hard. The only bad thing is that he has no real built in escape mechanic.

Try Vayne before I want to become ADC? Wut? I mean... you don't have to like vayne.

Just because pros play with Karthus doesn't make him hard to play xD

And Corki's best skin is UFO Corki, js.

Abd Graves' E is pretty much his escape, lol...

If you find ADC too hard, then try jungling... Lee Sin is a good one, Skarner, played right is downright GODLY (flash ullttt xD)

Basically, try other roles besides ADC.

(If Sals allows us)

My champions are:

Alistar

Darius

Ezreal

Garen

LeBlanc

Master Yi

Tristana

Vayne

Karthus. Ahh.

If you find ADC too hard, then try jungling... Lee Sin is a good one, Skarner, played right is downright GODLY (flash ullttt xD)

I've played top before.

Where did I say ADC is hard? :o lol wut.

Karthus is kinda hard to play. My bro has him and trust me.

Not as easy as the normal champion.

(If Sals allows us)

My champions are:

Alistar

Darius

Ezreal

Garen

LeBlanc

Master Yi

Tristana

Vayne

Karthus. Ahh.

I've played top before.

You said Graves is way too hard... And I've played Karthus before, he is wayyy easy IMO...

(If Sals allows us)

My champions are:

Alistar

Darius

Ezreal

Garen

LeBlanc

Master Yi

Tristana

Vayne

Karthus. Ahh.

I've played top before.

You said Graves is way too hard... And I've played Karthus before, he is wayyy easy IMO...

O. I said "Way to hard"

It should be "Way too hard" :D

I am going to get Graves. Try him again. I was ~level 1 when I played with so yeah. :D

I can't wait now!!!

(If Sals allows us)

My champions are:

Alistar

Darius

Ezreal

Garen

LeBlanc

Master Yi

Tristana

Vayne

Karthus. Ahh.

I've played top before.

O. I said "Way to hard"

It should be "Way too hard" :D

I am going to get Graves. Try him again. I was ~level 1 when I played with so yeah. :D

I can't wait now!!!

GL, but try to organize something with your parents were you can atleast get your win of the day by playing like Co OP Vs AI Dominion, or Co OP Vs AI Classic, just something to quickly get it and get off, it'll help you in IP a lot if you can get your parents to agree.

i like the part where ez had no burst

nobodies heard of AP Ez ;( es so dead

Add me on NA, Aiiight. I'm sitting on 1200, cbf to tryhard my way out. I main literally everything.

I have like 80 champs, all bought with IP, lmao

haven't spent a single dollar on the game

and I don't think I've played a conventional AP mid in months. Well, if AP Eve is conventinal now then that.

I haven't played top in months but I used it to get from 600-1300 first time round

now I just spam games with graves cause hes fun

Graves is fun? :o

Tell me moer!

I know bout ap ez. I told Linux about him and he said he sucked. :/ I was like nooo.

My parents are... :( They will never ever agree.

My grandparents are coming though... guess what that means (FWOTD :P)

What's your user on NA?

Man, AP Ez works, but not even close to AD Ez lol, I've went mid as ADC Ez and my poke is too strong, it's beautiful. The thing is, Ezreal's passive is focused on AD, so I play him AD.. Also, AP could easily run into mana problems.

Ez has enough intitial burst as an ADC, I mean others will have more, but I can still so my fair share :)

Graves, he's interesting, and quite a good ADC played right.

NA name is Aiiight, usually play a game or two a day, get demoralized, get off

AP ez is nice. Get DFG(Not any more ;(), and if you just want to farm for 20 minutes go 3 gp10 and wait

Once you get Rabas Lich DFG, you're essentially a TF except you proc Lichbane faster and become the ultimate AD killer

OMG. You Troll.

Add me on NA, Aiiight. I'm sitting on 1200, cbf to tryhard my way out. I main literally everything.

This pun. :D

Im getting Graves. :) I love adc. possibly my favorite position.

BTW, did you get ez matt?

OMG. You Troll.

Got Ez.. played some solo top today with this pulsefire ez... HE BLEWWWWWWW, god, when someone snipes ADC call before me, they normally fudgeing blow, no arrogance intended (lol)

OMG. You Troll.

Got Ez.. played some solo top today with this pulsefire ez... HE BLEWWWWWWW, god, when someone snipes ADC call before me, they normally fudgeing blow, no arrogance intended (lol)

O lol. :P So I suppose ez is good? :o

I'm thinking of Graves or Yorick now.

OMG. You Troll.

O lol. :P So I suppose ez is good? :o

I'm thinking of Graves or Yorick now.

Almost, but not really regretting buying Ez. I play normal/draft, and Ezreal gets banned soo much.. The reason I don't play norms is the lack of supports. So, Graves might not be the worst choice - although Elise is looking VERRRY goos right now.

yorick is soooo boring, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb how boring he is

How is Yorick boring?

Any other tops that I can play? :o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.