Protoss

League Of Legends

yorick is so boring, just buy him and you'll notice

spam ghouls, you might win late but laugh as you require a team late game

add my smurf, trying to get it to 30 Aiiiight

Took a quick check at your match history - why do you lose consecutive games if this is your smurf?

Also, Elise login music is nicee

Edited by Linux

Took a quick check at your match history - why do you lose consecutive games if this is your smurf?

Also, Elise login music is nicee

I was like 30-5, that's a pretty high normal elo, so I was getting matched with level 20s and 30s whom had runes, masteries, and more champions and most importantly FLASH

I couldn't flash gold card, flash suppress.. Es so hard.

Plus I only play stuff I don't play on my regular account

Refunded Vayne for Graves... Outta refunds lululululuul

Probably gonna get headmistress fiora cuz damnnn

she naice

So I checked, and I'm not 30-5.. Infact, I could carry a game with this on my normal account, which is around +30 W/L

Not even that shaco falls off, but I can't 1v5.

I'm done playing for the weekend. Riot clearly doesn't want me to win, so be it.

Off to watch TSM tourny.

http://i.imgur.com/zdHr8.jpg

So I checked, and I'm not 30-5.. Infact, I could carry a game with this on my normal account, which is around +30 W/L

Not even that shaco falls off, but I can't 1v5.

I'm done playing for the weekend. Riot clearly doesn't want me to win, so be it.

Off to watch TSM tourny.

http://i.imgur.com/zdHr8.jpg

Ehh, we've all been there. I've lost playing LB going somewhere between 12-0 AND MY TEAM JUST BLOWSS. I CRUSH my lane, what do they do? Suck the enemy carry's rubber (oops, thought that'd be censored). whatever man, just hope you get better teams... If people are to stupid, play in draft pick (norms draft if no ranked), you'll actually see meta in there (meaning, jungler, solo top, support, adc, ap mid...)

Edited by Linux

meh lol, i kind of dont care, if riot doesnt want me to win, so be it, but tomorrow or the next day i'll have a 1000 game winning streak

meh lol, i kind of dont care, if riot doesnt want me to win, so be it, but tomorrow or the next day i'll have a 1000 game winning streak

Any time you gt on feel free to add me to a game, I can carry my weight (unless I'm having the odd bad game).

I'm gonna get Graves in 5 seconds after I post this.

This message will explode in 5 seconds after being opened!

Blitzcrank support... LOOOOL

My god, blitzcrank is just ;-;

OP

Ikr? Dat pull,dat knock up.

Its just too beastly.

I got Graves. :)

Failed first game. If anyone has some tips about him...

Do any of you know about any tournements for the amatuers of league of legends players. Like someone told me about a small tournement that TSM holds, or there is one fror dominion that you recieve RP for winning. Its just me and my friends are gettting decent, so it would good to get something back for all the effort we have put in the game.

The Dominion Tournament is called DominateDominion I believe, not sure. Google that one.

The other one is called go4lol, it's for semi pros, mostly 2k elo teams are in there to get known.

I used to be a part of this 1v1 tourny, can't remember what happened to it.

You could post on forums/reddit if you're looking for a 1200ish tourny. Although many have a requirement for like 300+ ranked games, so essentially no 2k smurfs can stomp them

Graves just carried this match I was watching. Damn people play him so well. :aware:

Graves just carried this match I was watching. Damn people play him so well. :aware:

If your looking for tips:

use his dash wisely, its a great escape but also gives a buff to his attack speed(or damage? not sure which but it is a small buff)

ive found that used agressivley it can make for some impressive harrass when combined with buckshot and a few autos especially early game

use his dash wisely, its a great escape but also gives a buff to his attack speed(or damage? not sure which but it is a small buff)

ive found that used agressivley it can make for some impressive harrass when combined with buckshot and a few autos especially early game

It's actually a pretty bad escape, and not really useful for harass. You should be Q-AA for harass, to save mana, as he you can go low very early. His E CANNOT leap walls, Howeverrr it can be used to leap up platforms, and down them... If you know what I mean :s

Graves is good, and if he's not carrying the match by late game, he's doing something wrong.

It's actually a pretty bad escape, and not really useful for harass. You should be Q-AA for harass, to save mana, as he you can go low very early. His E CANNOT leap walls, Howeverrr it can be used to leap up platforms, and down them... If you know what I mean :s

Graves is good, and if he's not carrying the match by late game, he's doing something wrong.

Its a dash away, how can it be a bad escape? And when i played him and everyone ive see play him its great to harrass and keep your opponent away, dash in>q>auto x amount of times>farm>dash out if needed>repeat. You will out zone your opponent unless they counter graves(not sure who counters him exactly)

Oh thanks. :D I will try to play like that. Does Graves have anything like what Corki's ult has? So I can get the last hit on champs? :o

Edit:Not to KS. :D

Edited by Aabid

No, he doesn't his ult isn't spammable like a Corki's is. That's Kog'maw.

And the reason why is his E only goes a short distance, same distance as Vayne tumble I think. You can't do it too often either because his q and e cost a good bit of mana, so you gotta build a triforce if you wanna harass like that

No way. You never build a triforce. :o

Graves can build a triforce. Have you never heard the holy trinity or what not? Ezreal, Corki, GRAVES.

Never heard of this stuff?

Who to get next?

Ez,darius orrr Jayce?

BTW, who did you refund Matt? (Who for who?)

Never heard of this stuff?

Who to get next?

Ez,darius orrr Jayce?

BTW, who did you refund Matt? (Who for who?)

What do you mean?

Also, since you said you hated Ezreal when you played him during free week, I wouldn't recommend him... Darius, depends, I honestly wouldn't get in your case, since you've been playing a lot of range ADC's.. Jayce, interesting, possible, but I think too hard for you atm.

Honestly, I'd go for less expensive champs and just buy rune pages, they help a lot.

Too hard for me? :o

This is funny. :D

Jayce can be played as an ADC.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.