Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

Has anyone played orianna? Im working on my reptoir of champs, i have three junglers i can play well, three adc's that i have the mechanics down for and am workign on, but i need some mids, i was looking at orianna, urgot, and idk who else. Just need to know what orianna learning curve is,

Has anyone played orianna? Im working on my reptoir of champs, i have three junglers i can play well, three adc's that i have the mechanics down for and am workign on, but i need some mids, i was looking at orianna, urgot, and idk who else. Just need to know what orianna learning curve is,

Very good counter for mobility based champions like Morgana.

Generally a good alternative to Zyra or another semi-burst support.

orianna high skill cap high reward

if you're new to AP try to hold off on her and go with a TF, or Mordekaiser even

3 mids:

orianna,karthus, anivia. from the words of TPA Toyz himself

What about Tf for learners? He is pretty easy plus the ganks make it worth while.

8b342884bee7f630d830a90d9e07d9d5.png

I swear SoloMid was never bad. :/ Should I go on it or not?

Edited by Aabid

What about Tf for learners? He is pretty easy plus the ganks make it worth while.

8b342884bee7f630d830a90d9e07d9d5.png

I swear SoloMid was never bad. :/ Should I go on it or not?

probably just one guide but for now id leave it, give it a a few days or so for them to catch it and remove it.

also thanks guys i definatly like urgot mid, so easy to zone someone out, i was level 6 before my enemy hit level 5 last game haha

Edited by Tri Poc

Oh nice. Can't Urgot adc too?

SoloMid got hacked so yeh. Its fine now. :D

Oh nice. Can't Urgot adc too?

SoloMid got hacked so yeh. Its fine now. :D

Ya and he works well, E>spam Q= you basically have to get out of range(which is damn near a screen length) or ill have you down to 1/4 health in no time. Add in the fact that his sheild(W) adds a slow to all attacks and he is devestating. His ult almost always guarentees a kill everytime

Xerath is good too for owning people. (Range)

Shame his W is useless, and get gets fudgeed over by anyone with a gap closer (READ: Most bruisers.)

Xerath is good too for owning people. (Range)

Shame his W is useless, and get gets fudgeed over by anyone with a gap closer (READ: Most bruisers.)

This. The few times I've played against a xerath all it took was a quick top lane gank and he was done with ease.

I swear he plays mid and not top. :o

Hence why top comes down and ganks

Won't be able to play League for a good bit, probably until around ~January due to a proxy server my dad has going on atm.

i remembered wanting to play this a while ago but the only hero that really interested me was akali l:

i remembered wanting to play this a while ago but the only hero that really interested me was akali l:

SC2 and WoW arena's ruined this game for me, I can't stand the boring and passivity for the majority of the game, for 30 seconds of team fights.

SC2 and WoW arena's ruined this game for me, I can't stand the boring and passivity for the majority of the game, for 30 seconds of team fights.

What level are you? Pre 30 it is boring, once you start playing with people who are good then the laning phase gets interesting and much less boring. You would be amazed at the complexity that comes with high level play when your laning, between trying to farm, while watching for ganks, and still harrassing your opponent to win your lane it can get intense, ive had some seriously intense battles mid lane from minute 1-20

Yeah. The thing is there is no solotop most of the time before 30. That makes it boring too. :D

What level are you? Pre 30 it is boring, once you start playing with people who are good then the laning phase gets interesting and much less boring. You would be amazed at the complexity that comes with high level play when your laning, between trying to farm, while watching for ganks, and still harrassing your opponent to win your lane it can get intense, ive had some seriously intense battles mid lane from minute 1-20

I played in a team with 1.6-1.8k players as a jungler, then a top laner. The intensity of the game is not even close to a SC2 game or a single WoW arena.

Edited by zapy

Is it actually that bad at 1.6K-1.8K elo?

btw, watch the tournament. Its so good.

What is a WoW arena? :o

Blah, using this through proxy so not working.

Edited by Linux

What is a WoW arena?

Also I started playing out of boredom I guess

I just bought Ashe since she was cheap and I guess she looked cool from the tutorial

But I have 2 questions

What does it mean to rush an item? Like 'rush infinity edge' or something. Does that mean to just go for that item first?

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/ashes-to-ashes-67331#chapter6

And on this why are some of the recommended items highlighted and some of them dark? Does that mean I should buy the item and then sell it, or?

So much I have to learn >-<

Yeh. That means get that item first.

The highlighted items are the items that are the main items. Dark ones build into the highlighted ones.

Don't use Mobafire, use Solomid.net, guides made with pro players (most ADC's have a guide made my Chaox himself).

CLG EU vs. WE, such a great match 2, would recommend watching to everyone, it's INSANE. 69:00 match, 100k + gold on either side, spoiling who won would be a crime to humanity.

Is it actually that bad at 1.6K-1.8K elo?

btw, watch the tournament. Its so good.

What is a WoW arena? :o

Solo queue is always hell. Organised teams is the only good part.

What is a WoW arena?

Also I started playing out of boredom I guess

I just bought Ashe since she was cheap and I guess she looked cool from the tutorial

But I have 2 questions

What does it mean to rush an item? Like 'rush infinity edge' or something. Does that mean to just go for that item first?

http://www.mobafire....-67331#chapter6

And on this why are some of the recommended items highlighted and some of them dark? Does that mean I should buy the item and then sell it, or?

So much I have to learn >-<

Rushing means that its the first item you get, so say you start with your starter boots and three pots(the general start for most champs that arent support) rushing an ifinity edge would mean that all your gold goes to that infinity edge before anything else other than extra pots, wards ect. Honestly if you just started playing its not a huge deal with builds as most people at your level are trash and its mostly about learning basic moves strats and what have you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.