Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

I've played with an Annie. She owned everyone.

Why?

Cause the other team built armor against her.

BTW, the whole tournament has been good. I'm loving Doublelifts's Penta's and the way Fantic is stomping everyone.

Amumu jungle = The best

Annie=beast

there was a long time when she was the quintessetial mage, everyone played annie as ther main for mid. He aoe stun and burst make her terrifying, not to mention if you get her taunt off when you win, its the ultimate humiliation haha

TPA just got flat out-played, rooting for WE just because of that match against CLG EU,Fnatic seems OK.

Lot of Diana picks and Rengar bans, so I might go for Rengar next (after Olaf) :P

So, I was playing on twisted tree line and kept going bottom and got maybe 5 double kills as annie and blasted through their base. They ran after they saw my bear come out as they knew they were fudgeed.

Worth buying Frosted Ez or Glacial Olaf?

skins are only worth it if you really like the champ. they add nothing to the game. Honestly if your getting an ez skin just save up and get the pulsefire(i think?) one that gives new animations and such

Yeah cause he could have been talking to someone else. :o

Yeh.

The thing is I am not sure if they give RP this Xmas. If they do, I can get a nice champ. :D

Yeh.

The thing is I am not sure if they give RP this Xmas. If they do, I can get a nice champ. :D

then dont spend it yet.

I was just wondering if those skins were worth it.

Forget that now.

Ima play Jarvan jungle now.

Love jungle... only problem is that I drop to 3 FPS in teamfights and sometimes when I gank and towerdive so that means I'm dead. :/

Get a new computer or something then lol.

Jarvan is so bad IMO, I can hop out of his ult with pretty much any ADC out there (not positive but I think Vayne tumble goes through his ult as well), only people who can't get out are Kog'maw and MF.

Otherwise, he's pretty good, I just don't see him much. Maybe if they make it so you can only flash out of his ult, I'll consider him.

Get a new computer or something then lol.

Jarvan is so bad IMO, I can hop out of his ult with pretty much any ADC out there (not positive but I think Vayne tumble goes through his ult as well), only people who can't get out are Kog'maw and MF.

Otherwise, he's pretty good, I just don't see him much. Maybe if they make it so you can only flash out of his ult, I'll consider him.

The mobility creep with everyone having a dash of some sorts has really hurt jarvan.

still waiting for my computer lol, so angry this game is changing so much. when I get back I'm going to kick some ass

Oh yeah. Jarvan is not as good as i thought. :P

This new season lagggs so bad for me. It is so bad I can barly attack a minion. :D

Edit:AK are you running Windows 8? Is that why the game is bad for you?

How is Windows 8 for LoL?

Edited by Aabid

Oh yeah. Jarvan is not as good as i thought. :P

This new season lagggs so bad for me. It is so bad I can barly attack a minion. :D

Edit:AK are you running Windows 8? Is that why the game is bad for you?

How is Windows 8 for LoL?

Your os has little to do with it....Its all about your system specs.

Cause AK said he got a new laptop.

If it is new then he really shouldnot havr problems with it.\

Edit:Delay when opening store? :o You guys have it

And...

Good News:20-25 FPS no lag

Bad News: When volume is off

I feel bad now. I can't hear anything. :o

Confused.

Edited by Aabid

I'm still a noob but I was pretty pleased last night to solo Baron. Was playing on a smurf and was my second game playing Nasus because I grouped up with some low levelled friends.

I rarely have volume on. Thinking about buying Kog'Maw next. New patch is nice, but I'm waiting to see how it affects ADC's. Masteries are interesing, to say the least.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.