Sal's RuneScape Forum
Protoss

League Of Legends

I'm still a noob but I was pretty pleased last night to solo Baron. Was playing on a smurf and was my second game playing Nasus because I grouped up with some low levelled friends.

Noob with a smurf

I rarely have volume on. Thinking about buying Kog'Maw next. New patch is nice, but I'm waiting to see how it affects ADC's. Masteries are interesing, to say the least.

Why don't you play with volume? :I

what is the next patch?

I'm still a noob but I was pretty pleased last night to solo Baron. Was playing on a smurf and was my second game playing Nasus because I grouped up with some low levelled friends.

Noob with a smurf

I rarely have volume on. Thinking about buying Kog'Maw next. New patch is nice, but I'm waiting to see how it affects ADC's. Masteries are interesing, to say the least.

what is the next patch?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/preseason-3-patch-notes

Edited by Tri Poc

Noob with a smurf

what is the next patch?

http://na.leagueofle...n-3-patch-notes

If I understand this right, in this patch they are making farming less important?

That is the current patch.

I haven't seen people farming less though. :o

Noob with a smurf

what is the next patch?

If I understand this right, in this patch they are making farming less important?

Not less important, just not worth as much gold, is what i saw from that. Which means its even more important. But i could have read it wrong.

Noob with a smurf

what is the next patch?

Not less important, just not worth as much gold, is what i saw from that. Which means its even more important. But i could have read it wrong.

passive gold increase just means people like support/jungle have a slightly harder time, farming is still just as important if not more so now.

I don't see how passive increase of gold HURTS jungle/support??? Jungle got quite a few extras, actually. Normally I'm listening to music while playing so I don't bother with sound. Still haven't been able to play consistent amounts of LoL for a bit. I'm going to start playing more mid instead of ADC, tired of shizzlety supports.

I don't see how passive increase of gold HURTS jungle/support??? Jungle got quite a few extras, actually. Normally I'm listening to music while playing so I don't bother with sound. Still haven't been able to play consistent amounts of LoL for a bit. I'm going to start playing more mid instead of ADC, tired of shizzlety supports.

wow not at all what i meant to type XD, that should have read easier :P

Ive had no problems with it still, just decreasment in health i have at each camp and adjustments to when i pot.

Oh. Maybe because I have less runes. :/

I cannot jungle.

Or maybe its cause I was jarvan. :o

Oh. Maybe because I have less runes. :/

I cannot jungle.

Or maybe its cause I was jarvan. :o

Jarvan isnt a champ you can just jungle, if i remember correctly there is a list of junglers who need no runes or masteries(at least before the patch) and i dont think jarvan was one

Nah. I had like 4 armor runes. I can jungle with mumu though so yeh.

thats not enough....

It was enough back in S2. Never tried S3 yet.

Getting Ashe next.

It was enough back in S2. Never tried S3 yet.

Getting Ashe next.

s3 changed. it not enough now.

Yeah. That is what went wrong.

I dislike/hate graves. I dunno why but I just don't like him.

Now who do I get?

Option 1

Ashe

Nunu

Amumu

Complete ADC Rune Page

Option 2

Ashe

Nunu

Amumu

Xin Xhao

Option 3

Ashe

Nunu

Amumu

Rumble

Option 4

Lee Sin

I like them all. Kinda hard. :/

If i was you lee sin, only because of his jungling abilities, damn near unstoppable at your level but he is kind of a pain to get down right. Dont get runes until you can get tier 3...

ADC page would be good if you really liked (mained, pretty much) ADC, but otherwise I couldn't see the point. Ashe is 475 IP, that's not that big of an investment... Just buy her. Honestly, I think she's decent with her permaslow, but I can definitely see mana problems on her (same as with taking too many points of W on ezreal). If you wanna main ADC, take option 1. If you want a little bit of everything (still need to decide), option 3. Option 2, I don't think Xin Zhao is worth it. Option 4 if you want a decent jungler OR you want to play in draft/ranked so you can swap.Personally, take option 3. Bought a full ADC runepage (no regrets, to be honest, but would've been nice to do it later) and now I'm thinking more of going mid.

Edited by Linux

dont refund graves, hes amazing....and has anyone tried the new manamue on ashe? I definatley can see it being amazing on her now

Graves is good... Anyway, Aabid, download PBE and sign up once it's available again in January, then try out heroes there if you're too impatient for free week. That should save you refund credits.

Should be able to get to playing LoL more :D

I have PBE... and an account to

Just cba to wait for it to patch. :/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.