Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Denieru

120 Skillcapes+emotes

Next 120 emote  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which skill is gonna be next?

• Combat Related skill (Includes summoning and slayer)
    • Non-Combat Related skill (Incudes dungeoneering)

While browsing youtube the other day i found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz2l7VNJ_T0...feature=related

And then I was like omg that is epic... o.o

Here is the rest of the emotes, feel free to discuss it in this topic :D

Attack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPVgnuwwHyI...feature=related

Hitpoints:

Yet to come....

Mining:

Yet to come....

Strength

http://www.youtube.com/user/milordarkantos#p/u/0/wlLZuhzvRIA

Agility:

Yet to come....

Smithing:

Yet to come....

Defence:

Yet to come....

Herblore:

Yet to come....

Fishing:

Yet to come....

Ranged:

Yet to come....

Thieving:

Yet to come....

Cooking:

Yet to come....

Prayer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz2l7VNJ_T0&

Crafting:

Yet to come....

Firemaking:

Yet to come....

Magic:

Yet to come....

Fletching:

Yet to come....

Woodcutting:

Yet to come....

Runecrafting:

Yet to come....

Slayer:

Yet to come....

Farming:

Yet to come....

Construction:

Yet to come....

Hunter:

Yet to come....

Summoning:

Yet to come....

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DIDNT MAKE ANY OF THESE EMOTES, ALL COPYRIGHTS GO TO milordarkantos's CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Edited by Denieru

Seen it before, they're really cool.

I love all the kids saying Jagex can't do this because they're too crap...

They are doing things equal and surpassing this effect-wise, and are limited to go further due to their game engine.

So do i :( Prayer kinda makes me wanna get 105M prayer xp if JaGex makes 120 skills, which they confirmed that they would'nt.... :D

Tbh jagex should make a master quest cape - All quests/miniquests and max kudos :P

So do i :( Prayer kinda makes me wanna get 105M prayer xp if JaGex makes 120 skills, which they confirmed that they would'nt.... :D

Tbh jagex should make a master quest cape - All quests/miniquests and max kudos :P

Available for a limited time only from Dionysus, for the low price of just 120,000 gp!

That seems like a fair price, seeing how regular skillcapes are 99,000, because that's 99+10,000.

Seen these a while ago; don't count on any new ones coming out any time soon. Look at the first two, and first consider the time between their release. Only 8 days or so, and since the release of the attack one, its been over a month without any new ones. Also, you could argue a decrease in the level of detail and overall quality from the first to second, as a sign of how difficult, time consuming and overall, un-enjoyable the process might be. Though the finished products are wonderful nonetheless.

the only problem i have with them is the particles on the bottom of the capes, they just look wrong

agreed with byz

The eyes look odd too, i think he wrote somewhere that he was busy irl and there proberly would go a "small" amount of time before he made a new vid.

Also the particles is made to match the trim of the cape, in this cape both prayer and attack are gold trimmed :D

The funny thing is this person has a Sal's account :(. He actually tried pulling a prank here a while ago, but I had no idea the character and cape were 3D back then :D

I asked him about how he did some of the effects; hopefully he'll let me know, since I've been trying to do effects like that for a while now :P

Everything is done, time to render the frames! Lets do calcules: 1 frame takes 24 seconds to render, a whole angle got 750 frames, there's a total of 6 angles. 24x750x6=1.080.000 seconds, that 's exactly 30 hours... God. Well next week it will be uploaded for sure! :D

Was posted yesterday :(

120 Strenght is now out :P :D :P :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/milordarkantos#p/u/0/wlLZuhzvRIA

I liked the other emotes better thought, lets have a guess which emote is next? Defence, ranged, magic?

He could improve on the marks under his feet from sliding. Otherwise it's pretty cool. Confused why there are bits of rock sticking out when he throws it into the ground :D

Those look really good. I'd rather see Attack Cape have more fire and punching rather than swinging a sword and the Strength Cape looks weird when he smashes it into the ground :D

I don't mean to sound like a downer here, but I'm not as impressed with the Strength emote as I am with the Prayer and Attack ones. The Attack one had a lot of complicated animation, and the Prayer one looks like it involved a decent amount of modeling and rigging. The Strength one lacks both of these - principally, the animation is far simpler than the Attack one, and the modeling for the meteor and spikes would have been very easy (particularly via the Displacement modifier). I do, however, like how he pulled off the particle effects and the glow on the meteor :D

Edited by WolfieMario

I don't mean to sound like a downer here, but I'm not as impressed with the Strength emote as I am with the Prayer and Attack ones. The Attack one had a lot of complicated animation, and the Prayer one looks like it involved a decent amount of modeling and rigging. The Strength one lacks both of these - principally, the animation is far simpler than the Attack one, and the modeling for the meteor and spikes would have been very easy (particularly via the Displacement modifier). I do, however, like how he pulled off the particle effects and the glow on the meteor :(

I agree with this, tbh he should've made the slide marks stay untill the emote was done, and make them a little more detailed. Atm it just looks like 2 shadows :D

Edit: Off topic, woox16 is back :P And I made my first video, have a look at it

(I'm to lazy to make a new topic :D ) Edited by Denieru

I remember seeing this.

JaGeX needs to hire this dude.

I remember seeing this.

JaGeX needs to hire this dude.

+1

Although i think he is to young (I think he wrote that he was 16 or something on his channel, not sure and cba to check since I'm typing on a DSi)

Edit: Post no. 300 :P :D :( :D

Edited by Denieru

Really nice modeling in prayer vid, I might actually consider spending gp for that prayer emote :D

Could of been put into the fakes forums, but don't matter. I've never seen these before but i've seen the guys previous videos and he states he uses blender i'm pretty sure.

I really liked the prayer and strength ones. He kinda rushed the attack and it doens't look as good as the other too.

If Jagex make this happen (they probally would not), and I wanted to get 120 in a skill, i'd think i'd get the strength one. But i'd love to see what milordarkantos can do with the agility skill :D

I like the idea of farming/construction more, but agility is gonna be cool :D (I think)

Prayer looks amazing, but just a slightly more grand version of the other cape to me.

Attack looks kinda bland vs. Prayer and Strength, but there's not much else you can do with an Attack emote, so it looks pretty great.

Strength looks the best IMO. Catching a meteor before throwing it to the ground is awesome. :D

I was expecting something unrealistic. That's actually really fantastic...

Way to go. I like the idea, but the thought of level 120s frightens me because it makes my 99s feel unworthy :D

If i may refer to this, its an article about the total xp.

If jagex put in 120 skills there would be a new goal for alot of players. I mean how many players go above 20m xp theese days? Although it would get botted it would still take a chunk of time to bot your way to a 120 skill, and if I'm not wrong you'll get banned a long time before you reach even 40m xp...

Edit: Typo

Edited by Denieru