Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blad

Ofwgkta Thread

because the other one got closed

well... GOBLIN just leaked ;D

Edited by blad

FISH fell from the heavens, and went to the pits of hell in the end

I'm listening to Goblin now, I'll report back later.

It's better than love-child, but after analog the album really falls off with the exception of golden

transylvania (left brain is a gawd) to nightmare to tron cat is a amazing 1-2-3 punch

Listening to Goblin at the moment. Stoned as fudge. Having a good time.

Okay, I finally finished Goblin, wasn't as good as I was hoping for, but still solid - as I've seen mentioned a few times before, it's a shame two of the best tracks were already released way before the album.

Okay, I finally finished Goblin, wasn't as good as I was hoping for, but still solid - as I've seen mentioned a few times before, it's a shame two of the best tracks were already released way before the album.

She ft. Frank Ocean was my favorite song.

Frank Ocean is great.

I need to get this quick.

She ft. Frank Ocean was my favorite song.

I thought the tracks with Frank Ocean were musically the worst parts of the album.

Of course that's just by own personal taste, I just don't dig the whole R'n'B vibe I got, especially in She.

Yonkers and Sandwitches remain my favourite two, though I love Radicals, Nightmare and Tron Cat.

I think the main let down of the album is the amount of time spent reproaching all the criticisms from reviewers/blogs/etc.

It seems to me he spends so much of the album telling us he doesn't care what we think that it almost proves he invariably does care.

I just want him to get straight down to the amazing flows which, solely, make him brilliant.

Frank Ocean's voice is the most beautiful voice that exists on a man.

Yeah, I know, that's not true, but I still love his voice.

I'm going to have to say that the best songs on the album, in my opinion, were

1. She ft. Frank Ocean
  2. Nightmare
  3. Analog ft. Hodgy Beats
  4. nice doggy! Suck Johnson ft. Jasper Dolphin and Taco

Edited by WOLFBEN

I just started to listen to Tyler/Ace. I am trying to stay away from the leak, because I want to buy the album when it comes out..... It's going to come out tomorrow right?

Goblin is such a letdown of an album.

They were god awful live.

/are God awful live.

They were god awful live.

I was going to see them in New York last night but didn't get to. That makes me feel better

How do they suck live? I know they have no voice control, blah blah blah all that other stuff, but that's what makes it fun

It's so much better than the typical rap concert, I saw them at SXSW, and it was amazing. No other rap concert I've been to had stage dives, mosh pits, fans chilling with them on stage, having water bottle fights with fans, etc..

They put on some of the best shows

Edited by WOLFALEC

How do they suck live? I know they have no voice control, blah blah blah all that other stuff, but that's what makes it fun

It's so much better than the typical rap concert, I saw them at SXSW, and it was amazing. No other rap concert I've been to had stage dives, mosh pits, fans chilling with them on stage, having water bottle fights with fans, etc..

Their shows require 100% audience participation and what they play doesn't resemble their studio recordings as much as people want them to. I saw them at Coachella so they were bound to suck.

Their shows require 100% audience participation and what they play doesn't resemble their studio recordings as much as people want them to. I saw them at Coachella so they were bound to suck.

+1.

I've seen bands before which follow this rule. There live shows are always disappointing. As for Odd Future I'll rather blast 'em out on my ipod.

Goblin was too long with way too much filler =\

Hodgy beat up a guy for throwing a glass bottle on stage and almost hitting Syd in Detroit