Sal's RuneScape Forum
Joyful Lemon

Metal Thread

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Time by Wintersun will actually be released this year?

• Yes
    • No

Just listened to my SepticFlesh album again.... this song made me absolutely lose it. Love the orchestral part.

Just listened to my SepticFlesh album again.... this song made me absolutely lose it. Love the orchestral part.

The Great Mass is freaking awesome, The Vampire from Nazareth is one of the greatest songs I've hard in a while

WTHHH MAAAAN Dan Zimmerman left Gamma Ray )))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

He's one of my favorite drummers and he played in my favorite band :[

WTHHH MAAAAN Dan Zimmerman left Gamma Ray )))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

He's one of my favorite drummers and he played in my favorite band :[

I felt like that when Roy Khan left Kamelot and when Luca Turilli left RoF :(

Anyways, I'm gonna see Kamelot + Symphony X + Hate Eternal (strange combination imo) in 4 days! Kamelot's new singer is Tommy Karevik from Seventh Wonder, plus Elize Ryd from Amaranthe is coming as a guest singer.

Saw this today and absolutely lost it.

533261_10151042027663931_1912599160_n.jpg

Ohai, I'm not even sure when my last post was. Sorry, no computer and always busy with school! All I do is study, study and study. Exams coming up and finally I'll be free. (In December :()

Hope everyone remembers me, my last name was Windrider but I decided to change it back to the original name. :)

I'm also recommending a band called Ne Obliviscaris (they're awesome).

Time I is released two days after my birthday so that's an epic birthday gift. (Although, free trip to the Luna Park for Physics is also nice [9th of Oct] and five periods of Mathematics/Science on my actual birthday is even better)

Hope everyone is enjoying life... :)

~Gogl

Just pre-ordered my Time album + T-shirt :D

.....aaaaaand then this happens :(

Album release date of "TIME I" pushed back a week!

"As we want to give all our incredible fans something truly special and outstanding for our second album "TIME I", there is going to be a limited mediabook edition including DVD available, but due to unfortunate manufacturing delays the TIME I album release has been postponed by a week.“

The new release dates are:

October 19: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Norway

October 22: North America, UK, France, Belgium, Ne

therlands, Spain, Denmark, Portugal, Poland (+ all other European countries not mentioned in this list)

October 23: Italy

October 24: Sweden

"We feel very bad about this. This is a big hit for us, so we need your support now more than ever!

Be sure to come by our shows in Finland the week before album release, as we play the TIME I album live for the first time ever! See you there!“

"TIME I“ will be available as follows:

- Limited Mediabook (Hard cover, wide format) CD + DVD

- Limited Mediabook (Hard cover, wide format) CD + DVD + Instrumental CD of „TIME I“, Certificate (Limited to 500 copies, exclusively available at Nuclear Blast)

- Limited Mediabook (Hard cover, wide format) CD + DVD + signed photo card Jari Mäenpää (Limited to 1.000 copies, exclusively available at Amazon.de)

- Limited Mediabook (Hard cover, wide format) CD + DVD + WS Logo Shirt gray/black (exclusively available at Levykauppa Äx)

- CD Jewelcase

- Digital download

- iTunes digital download w/ „TIME I“ booklet

The bonus DVD includes:

- TIME I Live Rehearsals At Sonic Pump Studios

- Licks & Tricks

- Sons Of Winter And Stars – Project Demonstration

- Photo Gallery

Wish those guys produced more vinyl. Nothing like owning your favourite releases on wax.

In other news I think I'll leave this thread, I see no use to keep posting here. I rarely listen to metal anyone here enjoys, it's all power metal haha. Kudos tho.

Made a logo (finally) for this experimental black metal project me and my dad started:

1349122674_reverbnation_fb_app_banner.png?922933628

Made a logo (finally) for this experimental black metal project me and my dad started:

1349122674_reverbnation_fb_app_banner.png?922933628

But... I can actually read it.

But... I can actually read it.

We're a mix of black metal and ambient music.. straying away from the traditional "tr00 kvlt" logo style for the sake of mixing it up a bit.

so a foreign exchange student from scandinavia turned me on to Mayhem. Holy god, you think your black metal? well do ya punk? no, your nothing campared to these guys.

http://weirdestbandi...1/02/16/mayhem/

they make decent music to.

I like Mayhem. Also the world of black metal has so many interesting bands to admire. KVLT.

so a foreign exchange student from scandinavia turned me on to Mayhem. Holy god, you think your black metal? well do ya punk? no, your nothing campared to these guys.

I like Mayhem. Also the world of black metal has so many interesting bands to admire. KVLT.

They are insane haha, who takes a picture of your lead singer after his suicide? and then makes it an ep cover? aha

They are insane haha, who takes a picture of your lead singer after his suicide? and then makes it an ep cover? aha

Everyone knows that story! I would do the same. If I was in a band.

this thread still exists lol

Metal will never die.

Metal will never die.

Also, Wintersun is doing a live stream of their new album tomorrow all day. Check out their FB page or website for info. I can't wait for them to start shipping. I preordered this album over a month ago.

0hGrt.jpg

I saw that the other day.... made me chuckle on the inside.