Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

Topless Sunbather Accused Of... Part Deux

Remember this thread?

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/articolo.php?id...p;sez=HOME_ROMA (beware of sideboob)

Anti-topless mother sentenced to one year for libel, and 25 thousand euro fine

He denounced a topless girl because she says 'troubled children'. The court: missing the requirements of indecent exposure

ROME - She has always said that she did so to protect her children. Justice, however, didn't think so. The mother who sued a busty Roman intent to slather sunscreen on her breast while sunbathing topless on the beach was convicted of slander. One year imprisonment in addition to damages. During the preliminary hearing, she has bargained a suspended sentence.

Thus ends, after eight months, the story of Luisa, attractive 27 years old model, who was reported for obscene acts in public place by a mom. The girl was immediately acquitted by the Court of Velletri. The judge for preliminary investigations, in fact, ruled that the slather sunscreen on her breast while on the beach is not a crime - "total lack of objective and subjective requirements required in the crime of indecent exposure in public places. "

Eventually, the anxious mother ended up on trial and, in December, had to pay twenty-five thousand euro compensation for moral damages. Luisa was present at the preliminary hearing but decided not to sue for further damages because the civil court already compensated.

The story had gone around the world. In addition to the national media, the news was also reported by foreign media such as The Telegraph, The Vancouver Sun, Daily Mail and Daily News. Any condemnation of the model could have been a dangerous precedent.

The girl was on a crowded beach in Anzio Lavinio when the case broke. While she was intent on smearing the cream on the breasts, was harshly scolded by another woman, from a close-by umbrella, who was sunbathing with her sons - 12 and 14 years. For the woman, Louise was disrupting the integrity of the two boys, she was surprised as they watched with special attention, even stopping playing. The woman had then asked the girl to cover. up And before the refusal to wear the upper piece of the bikini, she sparked an uproar. Hence the decision to press charges, although, of course, the mother thought everything but that she'd end up accused.

Adapted translation from Google - may have missed some spots.

Lol, btw

You still haven't supplied any decent pics!

But yeah. It's a topless beach, that was a completely stupid accusation :D

I have this horrible image of these people who go around with a checklist, for example:

• I need to sue McDonalds for serving food that's bad for the world.
  • I need to sue a cyclist because their lack of a helmet influenced my children.
  • I need to sue Cadburys because they gave me acne!

And so on and so forth.

A victory for topless sunbathers and their supporters the world over.

She looks old in that shot.

It's a stock photo, of course

Pics or it didn't happen :wizard:.

If I may...

Tits or GTFO (:

^^^

These

But wow, she must have been brutal to get slander topped onto that.

Tits and boobies, for those of you who wanted pix.

But yeah, this is more than just a little ridiculous. Good thing the court saw it that way, too.

But yeah, this is more than just a little ridiculous. Good thing the court saw it that way, too.

Well played sir well played.

Comment of the year #4, good sir. :D

Edited by Emanick

Comment of the year #4, good sir. :D

Sheesh, before long you'll be saying "Grats, you posted."

;d

I think the winners here are the two sons involved. Now they have a court verdict to back them up when ever they want to see scantily clad models.

I think the winners here are the two sons involved. Now they have a court verdict to back them up when ever they want to see scantily clad models.

"Son! Get out of that bathroom! You've been in there an hour!"

"Court sentence lol"

"... >:D"

The best kind of press.

Sir, that is no ordinary Booby. That, is either a Masked Booby or a Blue footed Booby. Close enough though :D

Having it masked is part of the appeal.