Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Goggie

Behind The Scenes - June

omgooooodnesssss

cool auras

hopefully something like increase dmg by 40%, range by 40%, mage by 40%, increase spec dmg by 100% etc

and can work with people in your same clan chat, so they get aura as well!!!!

Do you realize how overpowered that would be? I'm pretty sure that with an increase damage 40% + special damage 100% aura you would be able to 1-hit players easily. :D

omgooooodnesssss

cool auras

hopefully something like increase dmg by 40%, range by 40%, mage by 40%, increase spec dmg by 100% etc

and can work with people in your same clan chat, so they get aura as well!!!!

and we can make bronze daggers have +300 str so everyone can [email protected]!

Yes please, I'd be a billionaire from selling my 124k bronze daggers

Sounds awesome to me. I know most people would prefer something else but I want the loyalty rewards first.

You wont. Previous memberships don't count, as stated by JaGeX. :( I can has glowy sword?

that sux.

I want the rofl emote.

It's strange, isn't it? There are only three days left in June, but they still haven't unveiled the Membership Loyalty Program or the auras. I'm guessing it's not finished yet. Now I hope that they take the time to fine tune it and make sure they don't release something that the community has a repulsive backlash too. If Memberships Loyalty has microtransactions or other forms of payment involved with it, then they're going to have to do a lot of work to make the RuneScape userbase like it!

It's strange, isn't it? There are only three days left in June, but they still haven't unveiled the Membership Loyalty Program or the auras. I'm guessing it's not finished yet. Now I hope that they take the time to fine tune it and make sure they don't release something that the community has a repulsive backlash too. If Memberships Loyalty has microtransactions or other forms of payment involved with it, then they're going to have to do a lot of work to make the RuneScape userbase like it!

Not really. They usually release updates on Tuesday/Wednesday + a JMod confirmed there won't be any microtransactions.