Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sleepy

Zombie Plan

Zombie Plan  

31 members have voted

1. 1. When the unavoidable happens, will you be prepared?

• Yes
    • No

There are two types of people in the world, those with a plan, and those who are bait at best. Share if you want to risk the readers becoming zombies and foiling your plans.

Edited by Sleepy

Get a shotgun and shoot the crap out of anything that moves :D

Edited by Joyful Lemon

My plan is to suicide.

That's great and all but how?

Will it be an epic last stand where you unleash yourself onto the horde, striking down many before giving your final breathes?

Or maybe a ritual suicide with a group of survivors so that you can all leave this world of blood and pain.

Heck, you could even hang yourself from a traffic light so that your fresh tender meat would lure the zombies away from others. There are so many options with suicide, you have to give us more :D

We have a crap load of guns in my house. (Almost 30). So i guess it would be just to survive at our house, and eventually get somewhere safer. :D

To be honest though, i think the government could kill the zombies easily with military vehicles.

Edited by Admiral

*prepared.

I don't have any guns or weapons. But I have access to a car (housemate) and I am pretty sure I can survive in an archaic system for quite a while. I know a few warehouses hidden out in the middle of Wales, and I am an only hour from no-where due to the fact that Wales has bugger all habitants.

Even from Ottawa, I can easily escape civilization in a matter of hours (30 minutes and I'm in the woods, far from the city.)

And I mean really deep in the woods.

Edited by Drvalar

I essentially live in a forest, the neighbours keep chickens and sheep. I guess we'd just barricade the end of our drive. Idk I'd probably be an emotional wreck, go look for friends and family and die. ;_;

edit: I also imagine the people in my area would become stab happy so I'd probably be robbed and killed by a gang.

Edited by Gonzyy

I live in the country in the South (American south). We have a 5 gun minimum. But my house is not particularly large or well stocked.. so we'd drive up to a friend's house (~15 minutes away) which is farther out, surrounded by hills, and has at least 5 gun SAFES worth of stuff, as ell as large supplies of food.

Already prepared? You bet he is!

I'll begin dancing.

Zombies DIG dancing.

thriller.jpg

Edited by Arianna

I'll begin dancing.

Zombies DIG dancing.

thriller.jpg

Zombie_Dance.gif

It felt appropriate.

buy jugger-nog

quick revive

bowie knife

speed cola

(fudge double tap)

Upgrade my Ray Gun and Thundergun and hope for a shizzle load of max ammos

wtf is wrong with you

Quick revive

Juggernog

Stamin-up

PHD Flopper

Then upgrade your Scavenger and run in circles in the courtyard and you're set.

buy jugger-nog

quick revive

bowie knife

speed cola

(fudge double tap)

wtf is wrong with you

Quick revive

Juggernog

Stamin-up

PHD Flopper

akshully

i have wafflegun and monkey bombs and spare gersh devices

buy jugger-nog

quick revive

bowie knife

speed cola

(fudge double tap)

wtf is wrong with you

Quick revive

Juggernog

Stamin-up

PHD Flopper

akshully

o wow u still play kino/five/ascension

noob get call of the dead

Edited by Admiral

buy jugger-nog

quick revive

bowie knife

speed cola

(fudge double tap)

wtf is wrong with you

Quick revive

Juggernog

Stamin-up

PHD Flopper

akshully

go kill george remero

u got wafflegun

Seeing as the most of the guns around here are either broken, lost or stolen by other people, and the best weapon i got is a knife and a walking stick, i think im pretty screwed.

buy jugger-nog

quick revive

bowie knife

speed cola

(fudge double tap)

wtf is wrong with you

Quick revive

Juggernog

Stamin-up

PHD Flopper

akshully

go kill george remero

u got wafflegun

no monkeys or gerch on call of the dead

noob

Edited by Admiral

Considering the Zombie Apocalypse will begun on the day of the next Rapture, I've planned ahead.

You see, my strategy is to save everybody in order that we can start a clean colony.

I happen to have a boy locked up in my closet for this sort of event. What I'll do is tie him up everywhere besides for on his neck. Before nightfall, I will leave him hanging outside in order that the zombies can feast properly. Once they've had enough that he will survive but still be infected, I'll reel him into my shelter trap him to a table or some other piece of furniture ideal for dissection.

Once our new pet zombie's body is stationary and I've fought through the night, I'll create a vaccine. Afterward, I may dissect him to find out some specific biological traits of zombies in order that I could heal any more I capture.

After that, I'll go out and search for survivors in the daylight. Once I gather a few, I'll test the vaccine on them. Assuming it works, I'll then use it on myself and we will be infection-free and able to use close combat with the zombies.

All of us will get our knives and sharpen some sticks to make them into deadly weapons. Then we will proceed to fight off the zombies.

go join the navy get heaps o guns shout to a zombie "guts or nuts" he says "brains!" then shoot the hell out of him. pick up his drop and go kill another zombie :( ythen take runes and go play magic! :D

Considering the Zombie Apocalypse will begun on the day of the next Rapture, I've planned ahead.

You see, my strategy is to save everybody in order that we can start a clean colony.

I happen to have a boy locked up in my closet for this sort of event. What I'll do is tie him up everywhere besides for on his neck. Before nightfall, I will leave him hanging outside in order that the zombies can feast properly. Once they've had enough that he will survive but still be infected, I'll reel him into my shelter trap him to a table or some other piece of furniture ideal for dissection.

Once our new pet zombie's body is stationary and I've fought through the night, I'll create a vaccine. Afterward, I may dissect him to find out some specific biological traits of zombies in order that I could heal any more I capture.

After that, I'll go out and search for survivors in the daylight. Once I gather a few, I'll test the vaccine on them. Assuming it works, I'll then use it on myself and we will be infection-free and able to use close combat with the zombies.

All of us will get our knives and sharpen some sticks to make them into deadly weapons. Then we will proceed to fight off the zombies.

I'm stockpiling babies for this purpose

I'm going to get a ton of flares and then the zombies cant spawn next to me

If that doesnt work, Ill go in my obsidian shelter.

No, I'd be pretty much unprepared. If I had access to weapons, and the know how for using them and maintaining them, I might stand a chance. My friends and I at college play Humans vs. Zombies, and I have made it to our Final Stand a couple times. My tactic of choice is avoiding the horde to begin with, so you don't have to fight. If live people pretending to be zombies were never able to figure out that the building the humans had to go to for inoculations had a back door, I'm pretty sure real zombies would be easy to outsmart. After evading the horde, I'd try to find a military base, or something. This, of course, assumes that when the Zombie Apocalypse does hit, we will realize what is happening.