Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Inca

About The "ratings"

Hello, I don't recall how long I have been away from Sals,

it is just a pain waiting to move to a new place.

Well I am here to ask about the ratings, the -8<(Whatever)<8 thing.

Is there a chance to have those... I say blackmarks removed from me?

I was so dumb and didn't read the Posted Date of threads and got many warnings, silly me.

I remember there is a thread concerning this but I just don't seem to find it again, Sorry to cause any inconvinience. :D

P.s. What is a Distinguished Member?

when a month has passed since your last addition in your warn log (or black mark as you call them) you can pm any mod/admin for a warn reduction

if the mod deems that you have shown to be a good poster since then he will give you a warn reduction

if it is denied you can ask again one month later

when a month has passed since your last addition in your warn log (or black mark as you call them) you can pm any mod/admin for a warn reduction

if the mod deems that you have shown to be a good poster since then he will give you a warn reduction

Thank you, but wow I just don't know a lot of mods, is Razor and Hebo still around?

Do note that time is not the only thing that factors in a warn reduction - you need to be consistently posting as well! :D

Do note that time is not the only thing that factors in a warn reduction - you need to be consistently posting as well! :(

Ouch. I will ask about that later then...

I havent posted for so long people thought I died. :D

(Srsly wat a Distinguished member)

Edited by Inca

Do note that time is not the only thing that factors in a warn reduction - you need to be consistently posting as well! :(

A Distinguished Member (DM), is basically in between Mods and normal Members. They have Powers we don't, but aren't quite mods yet. (That's from my understanding, at least. I could be wrong.)

Oh, and go here for a list of mods. (They are under "Global Mods")

Hope that helps! :P

Edited by Admiral

Do note that time is not the only thing that factors in a warn reduction - you need to be consistently posting as well! :P

A Distinguished Member (DM), is basically in between Mods and normal Members. They have Powers we don't, but aren't quite mods yet. (That's from my understanding, at least. I could be wrong.)

Oh, and go here for a list of mods. (They are under "Global Mods")

Hope that helps! :D

This helped a lot. Thanks!

This is so disapointing Razorlike retired :( He was funny.

Retiring as a mod doesn't generally mean they've left Sals, just taken a more backseat role in the maintaining of the site.

I still see Razorlike post every so often, but a lot of retired mods are still around too.

Retiring as a mod doesn't generally mean they've left Sals, just taken a more backseat role in the maintaining of the site.

I still see Razorlike post every so often, but a lot of retired mods are still around too.

Yeah, I can still see retired mods being around often... scroll up lol :D

Good to see Razors still around

Thank you, but wow I just don't know a lot of mods, is Razor and Hebo still around?

This is some messed up world when people come back and remember me and Heb0 :D. I visit the forums a lot, but rarely post outside of the mod boards. Welcome back Inca <3.

~Razorlike

Edited by heb0
hey i hav lots of loving fans alwasy want my autogirafe -.-

First rule of sals realm. Don't talk about DM's.

Second rule of sals realm. DONT TALK ABOUT DM's!!!

Errr, what they said. What you should know is that once you are on '0' in your warns, you can't request anymore.

so I PM'ed fini realising he never ever go on to the forums.

Finisterra is still fairly active. You're just not looking in the right places :D