Sal's RuneScape Forum
Byz

Slayer Hall Of Fame

d...hatchet?

Jadinko lair is good wc/fm exp too.

hah yes i'm not slaying, i am training fm at dinks :(

f7785af01e576307563d519ce91f9d5f.png

Rich people........................................................

Sad thing is, ely is overpriced junk, if you want a fancy shield, get a divine, not a swaggy DFS :L My friend got an ely, we tried it out, not that great ;p

He'd be money ahead to get torva item+dfs :L

Edited by Luftey

Divine takes away from your prayer. Perhaps he doesn't want that little bit more prayer drain?

Divine takes away from your prayer. Perhaps he doesn't want that little bit more prayer drain?

He's praying melee though, so the prayer drain won't matter, and because he's praying melee...why in the world is he using a shield; p

So much fail

you're using rune platelegs and torso isn't that a fail too when there are much better options like bandos

So much fail

you're using rune platelegs and torso isn't that a fail too when there are much better options like bandos

Maybe he can't afford bandos???

So much fail

you cannot compare

rune platelegs to obby shield and verac helm.

So much fail

Yea you can when you sell tassets to buy bones for turmoil.

So much fail

oh, this thread cares about what people can and can't afford now? i'd suggest he get better gear before one of sals even more elitist slayers sees him in that gear.

So much fail

oh, this thread cares about what people can and can't afford now? i'd suggest he get better gear before one of sals even more elitist slayers sees him in that gear.

you sir

do not understand this thread

if someone is wearing glory and bandos, they deserve to go on this thread.

if someone is wearing fighter torso and rune legs and a fury they do not.

So much fail

Salmons care for salmons.

okay, so if I understand correctly this thread criticizes and ridicules even the most remote preference for looks over efficiency?

okay, so if I understand correctly this thread criticizes and ridicules even the most remote preference for looks over efficiency?

Let me ask you something, if you saw a level 134 looking like this killing abby demons would you not laugh?

110816121237.png

Let me ask you something, if you saw a level 134 looking like this killing abby demons would you not laugh?

110816121237.png

yes I would, but none of the images you posted contained players wearing anything of that calibre. this thread has gone from mocking truly ridiculous set-ups to nothing but a hub of revolting elitism.

what kind of message does it send to new players and forum members when there is a thread that ridicules those that wear bandos, some of the most expensive armour in the game, and a glory amulet?

110816121237.png

yes I would, but none of the images you posted contained players wearing anything of that calibre. this thread has gone from mocking truly ridiculous set-ups to nothing but a hub of revolting elitism.

what kind of message does it send to new players and forum members when there is a thread that ridicules those that wear bandos, some of the most expensive armour in the game, and a glory amulet?

It shows that people don't have priorities straight. Barrows and a fury or even Rune and a Fury is preferable to Bandos and anything. If you can spend ~35m on bandos, you can spend 12m on a fury.

It sends them a message to get a fury before bandos :(

what if they don't want a fury? what if they would rather have spiky bandos? criticizing people's preferences is just plain ignorant.

what if they don't want a fury? what if they would rather have spiky bandos? criticizing people's preferences is just plain ignorant.

Criticizing this thread is pretty ignorant in your eyes too, isn't it then? :(

Criticizing this thread is pretty ignorant in your eyes too, isn't it then? :(

no, that's a poorly drawn conclusion

unless ofcourse this is a thread where the preference is 'perfection.' but if that is the case then this thread has no business being on Sal's forum.

compareyv.png

If your going to spend money at least be smart. If you just get a check from working and you have to pay off your debts but instead buy video games, would you not criticize their choice?

If your going to spend money at least be smart. If you just get a check from working and you have to pay off your debts but instead buy video games, would you not criticize their choice?

Real life situations like that should not be compared with RuneScape. this is more a case of buying a sweater you think looks better but keeps you less warm rather than a cheaper, warmer, in-your-eyes less good looking one. We should all wear what we want, right?

Real life situations like that should not be compared with RuneScape. this is more a case of buying a sweater you think looks better but keeps you less warm rather than a cheaper, warmer, in-your-eyes less good looking one. We should all wear what we want, right?

I don't know about you, but as long as my budget can manage I will buy what works for me. Also not a big fan of sweaters, just saying.

I don't know about you, but as long as my budget can manage I will buy what works for me. Also not a big fan of sweaters, just saying.

shirts, shoes, sweaters, whatever the fudge you do wear. don't stray from the topic at hand.

i'm gonna request this thread be closed, as there seems to be no answer to my argument

shirts, shoes, sweaters, whatever the fudge you do wear. don't stray from the topic at hand.

i'm gonna request this thread be closed, as there seems to be no answer to my argument

Wasn't attempting to stray but call it what you want, this thread is fine, it wasn't started on an argument nor dose it have to end with one person not agreeing with it.