Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Morte

Name Some Games You Love But No One Else Does.

SKYRIM

THEY ALL CALL IT LICKRIM AT MY SCHOOL

:(

Really? nearly everyone I know either loves it or thinks it's ok

Armored

Freakin

Core.

As far as I can tell, nobody on Sal's plays it, and pretty much every one of my friends consider it crap because my friends can't instantly spot it on the front pages of their first person shooter website. It's also pretty sad when you try to play on Live and it tells you that there are no instances of any match at all playing.

My friend is actually in love with that game, or was until Dark Souls came out. (It's made by the same people).

On the topic, the only game I can safely say that I play that my friends don't like is RuneScape :(

A lot of older games such as Altered Beast for the genesis and the Rugrats games on PS1 got really low ratings but I thoroughly enjoyed.

Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper were amazing too. Guilty pleasure of playing soul calibur 2 for gamecube still. I absolutely destroy with Maxi -- wish I had an arcade controller :(

I play LOTRO regularly (anyone else), but most of my friends make fun of me for playing it when I could play WoW.

Who needs to pay for a fictional universe when you can have something better for free? :(

Battle For Wesnoth.

Free game, I swear, on a couple story lines, highest difficulty is literally impossible to beat without saving/repeating a turn 50x times to get hits that you like...

A lot of older games such as Altered Beast for the genesis and the Rugrats games on PS1 got really low ratings but I thoroughly enjoyed.

Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper were amazing too. Guilty pleasure of playing soul calibur 2 for gamecube still. I absolutely destroy with Maxi -- wish I had an arcade controller :(

Ratchet and Clank is one of my all time favorites.

Yugioh: Duelists of the Roses also. That game was addicting.

Bloody Roar.

At the time, none of my friends were allowed to play it because their parents didn't like the high levels of gore. My parents DGAF :(

There was this one game out for the PS2 called "Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects." I think that it got pretty trash reviews, but holy hell I loved it so much. Me and two of my friends would have hours of fun and laughs from playing the local multiplayer. I'll never forget it because it was one of the most fun gaming experiences that I've ever had.

Minecraft, RuneScape
The Pokemon series

RuneScape

Team Fortress 2

All of the games that you listed are incredibly popular. How could you possibly say that no one else loves them? :(

Medal of Honor: European Assault

Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles

Burnout 3: Takedown

SMT: Persona 3

Sims 3

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

Sim Theme Park

Zelda Windwaker (Underrated)

Zelda Twilight Princess (Underrated)

Mario Sunshine (Underrated)

There was this one game out for the PS2 called "Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects." I think that it got pretty trash reviews, but holy hell I loved it so much. Me and two of my friends would have hours of fun and laughs from playing the local multiplayer. I'll never forget it because it was one of the most fun gaming experiences that I've ever had.

Minecraft, RuneScape
The Pokemon series

RuneScape

Team Fortress 2

All of the games that you listed are incredibly popular. How could you possibly say that no one else loves them? :(

Nobody I know.

Homefront

Its like COD, just less America freeing the world from terrorists and more America freeing itself from United Korea's occupation

People critisized it for its short storyline and lack of character depth, but i still like it.

Edited by Protoss

Ratchet and Clank is one of my all time favorites.

Yugioh: Duelists of the Roses also. That game was addicting.

the rullete was torture.

when i finaly got a random 3 in a row i won blue eyes white dragon was soooo excited!

i wanted that card the last boss used that halves ur hp and gives it to a monster card

Perfect Dark (Amazing underrated fps)

Banjo-Kazooie

Donkey Kong 64

Conker Bad Fur Day

ALL THE ZELDA GAMES (specially the old zeldas -.- you new gen kids know only like TP and the DS ones >.< )

Star Fox 64

Super Mario 64

Animal Crossing series

Metroid series

Fire Emblem series

Ace Attorney series

PAPER MARIO SERIES (like my favorite rpgs of all time)

Theres a lot more.. but I thats all I remember

Perfect Dark (Amazing underrated fps)

Banjo-Kazooie

Donkey Kong 64

Conker Bad Fur Day

ALL THE ZELDA GAMES (specially the old zeldas -.- you new gen kids know only like TP and the DS ones >.< )

Star Fox 64

Super Mario 64

Animal Crossing series

Metroid series

Fire Emblem series

Ace Attorney series

PAPER MARIO SERIES (like my favorite rpgs of all time)

Theres a lot more.. but I thats all I remember

The only one I see that no one else would love is possibly the Ace Attorney or Perfect Dark. All those other games are fairly main stream.

To be fair though Perfect dark WAS extremely underrated....

So true >.< Perfect Dark was so amazing. I still own the cartridge and I sometimes play it to remember the good times :)

And what about Banjo-Kazooie? No one played that game -.- Im like the only person I know who played it.

Ill add Commander Ken and Raptor to my "some games you love but no one else does" list.

So true >.< Perfect Dark was so amazing. I still own the cartridge and I sometimes play it to remember the good times :)

And what about Banjo-Kazooie? No one played that game -.- Im like the only person I know who played it.

Ill add Commander Ken and Raptor to my "some games you love but no one else does" list.

I think the reason Banjo Kazooie isn't very well known or liked is

1. It was pretty much a ripoff of Super Mario 64

2. OH MY GOD THOSE VOICES SO FREAKING ANNOYING.

But then again, Super Mario 64 is a godly good game.....who wouldn't want to rip it off?

I loved Banjo Kazooie, personally,. Clankers Cavern was simultaneously my most hated and most loved level....

So I found a little flash game that was amazing. It's called RPG Shooter: Starwish. It's filled with lots of interesting characters and is a tale with many intriguing themes, my favorite being redemption. The one thing is that the bosses don't get change too much but it's still a fun journey.

I use to play this game called Gunz the Duel by IjjI. I think Razorlike played it (it's his avatar) but other than him I literally know nobody who played it.

I use to play this game called Gunz the Duel by IjjI. I think Razorlike played it (it's his avatar) but other than him I literally know nobody who played it.

Whenever I played Gunz, I always had cheats/hacks on. And pretty obvious ones too. I've never played the game legitimately, because it really isn't that interesting. Back in like 2007 I played it for laughs (speedhack + sword instakill) and because the admins/mods didn't bother to ban you. Even now only thing that has changed is that people often kick you, but you still don't get banned for obvious cheating.

Do you mean Commander Keen, by any chance? If so, then yes, I played one of the CK games (the one with that blasted Dopeyfish) and thoroughly enjoyed it in my young days.

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned Heroes of Might and Magic 3 since it's one of those games that most people should love if they have played it, but Heroes 6: Might and Magic is a bit less liked, and I have so far found it to be an enjoyable experience so far. It is certainly not bug-free or entirely balanced, but it is a great modern day version of pure nostalgia. ^_^

Going way back to a game none of you probably heard of, I loved loccomotion on pc. It was a tycoon game all about transportation and building up cities through it.

More recently, I feel like Dragon Age: Origins, while still popular, is really under appreciated since it was basically a PC only game.

I think Dragon Age: Origins is videly acknowledges as one of the pinnacles of modern day RPGs, actually.

Speaking of tycoon games... Sim City 2000 and Theme Hospital. Great fun "back in the days".

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.