Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I want 120

Is It Me Or Just The Team?

Question

Well just so you guys know i dungeoneer a lot (some of you may know that already) and its still rare that i get sub 30 floors occults for some reason in 148, when i key in 3bo world my flrs have never been over 30 and made my time record there (20:07 warped)

i think its just the team but i dont know if im right cuz i usually key my occs in 148 because im unconfident in 3bo unless my friend finds a team for me

most of my dungeons, within 5-10 min, almost half the floor is complete which looks amazing in my opinion, then comes the last doors with the last gds and i see a slow down in time there where in 148 it goes slow, well too slow

so is it just the team, or me?

3 answers to this question

I notice this also. 5 minutes into the dungeon and it looks like you have 1/4 the dungeon open. 10 minutes later it looks like you hardly made progress. I think it's part of 2 thing.

1. People are losing their steam, running low on food, starting to slow down and be safe.

2. The dungeon is beginning to branch out. 1 door leads to a room with 2 doors, those 2 doors each lead to a room with 2 doors, etc.

So no, it's not you. That's just how they seem to work.

At the start when you just open all availble doors which clears it pretty quickly. Then you have to open all the doors on opposite sides of the map with keys found elsewhere. Or make potions for doors you don't have the skill set for, all of these take time. So yeah it slows down.