Skryim  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What difficulty do you play on?

• apprentice, cause i'm an rpg noob
    • adept
    • expert
    • master, cause i dunt have lyfe

Just putting this out there, I've already played Skyrim. Eurogamer ftw :3

But yeah, it was really bloody awesome. I'm so excited for it. Never was a fan of Oblivion because it never grabbed me, but during my 20 minutes I was hooked by how fun it was - the gameplay is really good (one reason I can't play Oblivion) and I'm interested to see how the story pans out.

The best bit, is I'm getting it for free. Love having a brother who's buying it anyway :(

I'll bet a fair bit of my money that my brother(s) will be like that. One will definitely be playing it whenever he comes home, and the other might decide to give it a go on the Xbox rather than PC (but if my computer can run it, I'll be sure to return the favour). I really don't care, as long as I get the game.

Yeah, same. Obviously I'm one of the brothers, but he's promised me I'll at least get a go on it on launch day, which is good of him :P

I can see it going the same way as Fallout 3 when we first got that, where it was always in a console of some description for about 6 months :D

I bought Fallout 3 for my brothers for Christmas 2009. I didn't actually play it until sometime earlier this year. :D

I have a very tough choice to make. I can either buy Skyrim from Gamestop at midnight the day it comes out, or get it off of Amazon with a $10 credit bonus + no tax + $0.99 release date shipping BUT my release date shipping usually comes at like 6:00 PM.

I hope it's here on the release date, but AAFES kinda sucks on those types of things.

Plus, they're not even gonna be open until midnight for anything, so I'd have to wait until like 10am to get it.

Btw what kind of ruins do you guys think Skyrim will have?

I was thinking maybe Akaviri ruins, I'm not really an expert in TES lore but I believe the Akaviri invaded Cyrodiil from the north (Skyrim)? So I guess it would make sense.

Btw what kind of ruins do you guys think Skyrim will have?

I was thinking maybe Akaviri ruins, I'm not really an expert in TES lore but I believe the Akaviri invaded Cyrodiil from the north (Skyrim)? So I guess it would make sense.

Akaviri ruins would be awesome, and would definitely fit. You're correct that Akavir attacked Cyrodill from Pale Pass, so I could definitely see there being a larger influence in Skyrim.

Dwemer ruins have also already been confirmed.

Pre-ordered Skyrim. I left it too late though and missed out on the special edition. Oh well, I'll still be getting the game. The only trouble I'll have is being able to buy it, as right now I can't afford it and my mum will be trying to force me to study for my upcoming exams.

Pre-ordered Skyrim. I left it too late though and missed out on the special edition. Oh well, I'll still be getting the game. The only trouble I'll have is being able to buy it, as right now I can't afford it and my mum will be trying to force me to study for my upcoming exams.

I have a GCSE module three days after Skyrim and my mocks a month after. Screw it, you don't need qualifications in Cyrodiil.

I have a GCSE module three days after Skyrim and my mocks a month after. Screw it, you don't need qualifications in Cyrodiil.

I've got a maths exam three days after Skyrim and then a series of end-of-year exams over the next few weeks. So I do need to get some study done. :(

I'M

SO

fudgeING

EXCITED

SKYRIM.

ON A FRIDAY. VETERAN'S DAY. COOL

i really hope 3 day shipping doesn't take as long as it usually does or imma be pissed :(

i really hope 3 day shipping doesn't take as long as it usually does or imma be pissed :(

I never pre-order online just because sometimes shipping doesn't get to you until a few days after. I'd rather just pick it up myself.

I never pre-order online just because sometimes shipping doesn't get to you until a few days after. I'd rather just pick it up myself.

3 months till i'm 17 and no one in house would pick up :D

Pre order it from amazon!! You get $10 credit towards another game purchase plus release date shipping for $0.99. It gets there around 5:00 for me the day the game comes out

Skyrim on Fredas 11th, Sun's Dusk.

Mark that date in your Tamrielic calendars everyone!

Pre order it from amazon!! You get $10 credit towards another game purchase plus release date shipping for $0.99. It gets there around 5:00 for me the day the game comes out

had gamestop giftcard so no point haha :D

fudge it. I'll see if I can persuade my mum to let me have Friday + the weekend off from studying, if I study a lot up until then. Then I'll see if my brother can take me to the midnight release, seeing as I'm not allowed to drive past 10pm.

TRAILER!

Just in case you had any doubts.

Oh, and random question but does anybody know if there will be a shrine for Sheogorath or for Jyggalag. It's been 200 years after Oblivion so it's possible that people will have known about Jyggalag by now.

TRAILER!

Oh, and random question but does anybody know if there will be a shrine for Sheogorath or for Jyggalag. It's been 200 years after Oblivion so it's possible that people will have known about Jyggalag by now.

1:50 with the northern lights was pretty sick looking, this trailer is just going to make it all the more fun to wait for it to be shipped :(

TRAILER!

Good question. They'll most likely be treated as separate princes, but I have no idea who's going to be the new Sheogorath... maybe Haskill? Or maybe only Jyggalag will have a shrine, but seems unlikely because Bethesda knows everybody loves the prince of madness. :(

While I was at the MW3 midnight release last night, some people drove by yelling "SKYRIM!!!" at the top of their lungs :( Too bad I don't have the money for it right now.

im going to wear my creepers gonna creep tshirt to midnight release

TRAILER!

Good question. They'll most likely be treated as separate princes, but I have no idea who's going to be the new Sheogorath... maybe Haskill? Or maybe only Jyggalag will have a shrine, but seems unlikely because Bethesda knows everybody loves the prince of madness. :(

I'm guessing that Sheogorath will be the same Sheogorath that we already know. My knowledge of ES lore isn't perfect, but I think the idea is that the Champion of Sheogorath mantled him, and will eventually become Sheogorath, the same way Jyggalag turned into him at the end of every Greymarch. Daedric princes can appear however they want to, so I assume when the Champion of Sheogorath completely assumes the role, he'll appear the same as he always did.

While I was at the MW3 midnight release last night, some people drove by yelling "SKYRIM!!!" at the top of their lungs Too bad I don't have the money for it right now.

Real fans would've shouted Fus Roh DAH!

I'm guessing that Sheogorath will be the same Sheogorath that we already know. My knowledge of ES lore isn't perfect, but I think the idea is that the Champion of Sheogorath mantled him, and will eventually become Sheogorath, the same way Jyggalag turned into him at the end of every Greymarch. Daedric princes can appear however they want to, so I assume when the Champion of Sheogorath completely assumes the role, he'll appear the same as he always did.

... that does actually make sense yeah, had never thought about it that way. :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.