The Elder Scrolls

Skryim  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What difficulty do you play on?

• apprentice, cause i'm an rpg noob
    • adept
    • expert
    • master, cause i dunt have lyfe

I hate these "collect x amount of y for z" misc. quests.

Any time I get a good number of the ingredient, I absent-mindedly make potions with them.

And daedra hearts, they aren't easy to come by (well, they are actually, but not when I got them) and they make blooming restore health potions or something. I'm almost mixing them with wheat or something by accident half the time.

As for classes, I'm a bit of everything (although archery is not my forte - accuracy and slow attacks? noty)

I'm mostly a tank in my upgraded daedric armour and weapons, but if a quest such as Boethiah's calls for it, I will change into something a bit more lightweight and sneakier, such as shrouded, or guild master armour.

I loved all the quest lines (although the companions were a bit short, same with the college). The Thieve's Guild was annoying, because Bethesda artificially increased its life by forcing you to do stupid odd-jobs to get special jobs, but no matter. Dark Brotherhood was probably my favourite of them all.

Currently finishing up the leftover side quests, and then moving onto the misc. quests that I seem to have a never-ending supply of. One small snag - I have exams on all next week :(

I'm sort of a battle mage, all Melee attacking but I use restoration spells a lot.

Edit because that whole sentence didn't make sense.

Edited by Tuilagi Who

I'm going 2 marry Aela cos im in love with her and tabt

I'm going 2 marry Aela cos im in love with her and tabt

already done :(

she makes v good food

Khajitt Stealth theives guild. Im really enjoying the sneak system here. Ive gone through whole dungeons and only killed maybe 3 enemies. And those where easy with my bow at long range :(

Started a new game - I'm a Dunmer who goes about sneaking through a dungeon with my bow, and then use destruction magic for close encounters. I did a quest in Riverwood that means I've had a companion ever since I left the town, so it's made things easier. Currently in the process of doing the Imperials questline.

Oh, and my character's surname is Hlaalu. Yeah, I'm just that cool.

Edit: WHAT THE fudge DID I JUST FIND. Very, very NSFW, I'm giving you a big warning now. But it's hilarious.

http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-te...-sex-maneuvers/

Edited by Kemosabe

Read the first sentence and then I stopped. If you're a good parent then you SHOULD know what an MMORPG FPS is. If you let your kids play something you should know what it is they're playing.

Of course, Skyrim isn't an MMO but ya, stupid...

*reads further*

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Do people honestly believe this stuff???? Almost nothing in this article is right. They even got who made it wrong!

Please say this is satire.

Started a new game - I'm a Dunmer who goes about sneaking through a dungeon with my bow, and then use destruction magic for close encounters. I did a quest in Riverwood that means I've had a companion ever since I left the town, so it's made things easier. Currently in the process of doing the Imperials questline.

Edit: WHAT THE fudge DID I JUST FIND. Very, very NSFW, I'm giving you a big warning now. But it's hilarious.

I nearly shizzle myself laughing.

What I learned from this:

Blizzard made Skyrim

Skyrim makes you gay

Orcs are from Stormwind

Also, explains why all the ice is gone from my freezer...

Im going to ask someone to go Skyriming with me :(

Read the first sentence and then I stopped. If you're a good parent then you SHOULD know what an MMORPG FPS is. If you let your kids play something you should know what it is they're playing.

Of course, Skyrim isn't an MMO but ya, stupid...

*reads further*

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Do people honestly believe this stuff???? Almost nothing in this article is right. They even got who made it wrong!

Please say this is satire.

I can't believe you have any doubts about how serious this is. :(

I'm literally crying I'm laughing so hard. I had my parents read it, and their reactions were,"What the fudge am I reading"

Edited by The Prodigy

Lol look at that pie chart.

Do you guys know of anywhere to go where I can get a good 10 minutes of nonstop combat? I love the combat.

Edited by littlejr5

Do you guys know of anywhere to go where I can get a good 10 minutes of nonstop combat? I love the combat.

Forelhost

Lots of Draugr there, plus the Dragon Priest Rahgot. Really, really useful mask, if you're like me and only make pit stops when you're over/almost to max carry weight.

Draugr Scourge are everywhere, and a few Deathlords for some intense battle.

Forelhost

Lots of Draugr there, plus the Dragon Priest Rahgot. Really, really useful mask, if you're like me and only make pit stops when you're over/almost to max carry weight.

Rahgot is 70 stamina, not 70 carry weight :(

Volsung has +20 carry weight on it though.

I'm getting pickpocketing up solely for the extra pockets or whatever. Not to mention I'm using the steed stone. Weightless daedric armour, able to sprint as if I'm wearing nothing and an extra 100 carry weight? Hell yeah steed stone.

I'm getting pickpocketing up solely for the extra pockets or whatever. Not to mention I'm using the steed stone. Weightless daedric armour, able to sprint as if I'm wearing nothing and an extra 100 carry weight? Hell yeah steed stone.

lover stone and steed stone are probably the 2 best stones out there imo, might switch to steed if i decide to go heavy armour later down the line

blackreach makes me want to club dolphins :(

Forelhost

Rahgot is 70 stamina, not 70 carry weight :(

Volsung has +20 carry weight on it though.

Stamina directly affects carry weight, and if I'm correct, for every 10 stamina points, you get 5 added to your carry weight, making Rahgot +35 carry weight.

Killed my first Dragon Priest, Krosis. Was he supposed to be difficult? He got stuck between some rocks and couldn't fire at me.

Ah well, easy mask.

Killed my first Dragon Priest, Krosis. Was he supposed to be difficult? He got stuck between some rocks and couldn't fire at me.

Ah well, easy mask.

do you actually have to do a bunch of college quests to fight them

Ah well, easy mask.

Idk, I was going to the dwarven place for a Thieves Guild quest and ran into Shearpoint along the way. He popped out of his coffin when I went to read the word wall.

I've versed 3 of them, only one of them was during Mages Guild.

Ah well, easy mask.

nvm i was on the way to

kill mercer

and i saw the dragon thing on the compass so i go to fight him, then krosis pops out of the coffin and i die in 30 seconds :wizard:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.