The Elder Scrolls

Skryim  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What difficulty do you play on?

• apprentice, cause i'm an rpg noob
    • adept
    • expert
    • master, cause i dunt have lyfe

You can see the Imperial City in Skyrim. Makes you wonder whether the DLC's gonna be in the Imperial City, or anywhere else in Tamriel.

pretty cool, i don't see why dlc would go into tamriel though ;c

Would you prefer armour to protect your horse's legs from falling? Or a whole new region (new as in not been there for 200 years new)

Also seen speculation about Morrowind possible DLC, Red Mountain and stuff is apparently been created despite being unable to get past the barrier.

You can see the Imperial City in Skyrim. Makes you wonder whether the DLC's gonna be in the Imperial City, or anywhere else in Tamriel.

pretty cool, i don't see why dlc would go into tamriel though ;c

Because that would be freaking awesome!

Although another Daedric Realm would be pretty cool :(

Almost sure some of the dlc will be Oblivion (as in the plane of Oblivion not TES IV :() related. Think about it how many Daedric creatures can you fight in Skyrim? You've got the three Atronach and that's it, very few imo. But a Cyrodiil/Imperial City dlc wouldn't really surprise me, because I think it's strange you can't get the sword Goldbrand - a sword said to have been forged by ancient dragons - in a game that's based around dragons. I've read in one of the books about the great war that the Emperor had the sword so some sort of questline that involves recovering it from the White Gold tower to kill some sort of Umarial-like boss (like idk the Dragon Priest King or something that can only be hurt by the sword Goldbrand) would make sense.

Edited by Micael Fatia

I've changed my mind. I want a DLC where the whole point of it is to fudge up the Thalmor.

I've changed my mind. I want a DLC where the whole point of it is to fudge up the Thalmor.

That'd be awesome.

i approve

I play as a Thalmor. And hate my own kind :(

Also enchanting breaks the game in such fun ways

Also HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:

the%20Shouts%20of%20Music.jpg

Edited by Morte

Found these on the wiki, apparently they're from an in game book :wizard:

"How is your wife," asked Zalither.

"She's in bed with laryngitis," replied Harlyth.

"Is that Argonian love-child back in town again?"

"I keep seeing spots before my eyes."

"Have you seen a healer?"

"No, just spots."

A big Nord named Julgen was set on by a gang of thieves. He fought them furiously, but in the end, they beat him into semiconsciousness. They searched his pockets and discovered that he only had three gold pieces on him.

"Do you mean to tell us you fought us like a mad lupe for three lousy gold pieces?" sneered one of the thieves.

"No," answered Julgen. "I was afraid you were after the four hundred gold pieces in my boot."

During the War of Betony, the Bretons in the Isle of Craghold were under siege for several days. After the island was liberated, Lord Bridwell found the ruins of the castle where a crowd of survivors were hidden away in the dark. It was going to be a difficult job freeing them, as part of the roof had collapsed trapping them all within. Bridwell stuck his head in the only opening and shouted to the Bretons below: "Are there any expectant mothers down there?"

"It's hard to say, your Lordship," said a young woman. "We've only been down here for a few days."

An elderly Breton met with an contemporary of his at a guild meeting. "Harryston, old man, I wanted to express my sympathy. I hear that you buried your wife last week."

"Had to, old boy," replied Harryston. "Dead, you know."

Why was the Sentinel army so useless during the War of Betony?

The cannons were too heavy, so all three garbage scows sunk.

What does a new Sentinel private learn first as a combat technique?

How to retreat.

What is the thinnest book in the world?

Redguard Heroes of the War of Betony.

A Dark Elf man killed his wife after catching her making love with another man.

When the magistrate asked him why he killed her instead of her lover, the man replied, "I considered it better to kill one woman than a different man every week."

A Dark Elf woman was being shown around Daggerfall. When she was shown the magnificent Castle Daggerfall, she smiled sweetly to her guild [sic] and whispered, "It reminds me of sex."

"That's odd," said her guild [sic]. "Why does our Castle Daggerfall remind you of sex?"

The Dark Elf sighed, "Everything does."

Yelithah told Vathysah that she was having dinner with a Dark Elf named Morleth that night.

"I hear he's an animal," said Vathysah. "He'll rip your dress right off you."

"Thank you for telling me," said Yelithah, "I'll be sure to wear an old dress."

How do separate [sic] sailors in the Khajiiti navy?

With a hammer and tongs.

"This orchard has sentimental value to me," said Mojhad, the Khajiit, to his friend, Hasillid. "Under that tree, for example, is where I first made love. And that tree, is where her mother stood, watching us."

"She watched you while you made love to her daughter?" said Hasillid, clearly impressed. "Didn't she say anything?"

"Meow."

What do you call a Wood Elf who doesn't lie or cheat or steal?

A dead Wood Elf.

I play as a Thalmor. And hate my own kind :(

Also enchanting breaks the game in such fun ways

Also HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:

the%20Shouts%20of%20Music.jpg

idontgetit

TROLOLOL I'm playing Master instead of Expert this time, and it's so much FUN! I've already got 70 one-handed and 63 destruction, so most of these dungeons and caves are already child's play.

Judging from how I check this thread daily, it seems like this is a game I will get.

Errr, have they patched most of the horrible issues with the PC version and assuming not (hi Bethesda, what's that? Fix? Neverrrr.), any word on when that'll occur? :(

Judging from how I check this thread daily, it seems like this is a game I will get.

Errr, have they patched most of the horrible issues with the PC version and assuming not (hi Bethesda, what's that? Fix? Neverrrr.), any word on when that'll occur? :(

The bugs are inevitable and a few patches probably won't fix all of them, so you may as well get it now. With a little knowledge on how to use the console and the UESP wiki (the wikia one works too but I prefer the former) you should be able to get through all the bugs. They never really bothered me.

Since when was adventurer the same as nomad.

Anyway, finished all the Daedric quests. Waking Nightmare is really buggy. I had to reload a save twice because barriers didn't open or Erandur disappeared entirely.

EDIT: Also, has anyone heard of Vaermina before they did this quest?

Edited by Ootachi

Anyway, finished all the Daedric quests. Waking Nightmare is really buggy. I had to reload a save twice because barriers didn't open or Erandur disappeared entirely.

Yeah, didn't she have the nightmare tower thing in Oblivion? You had to go through this guy's dreams or something.

Yeah, didn't she have the nightmare tower thing in Oblivion? You had to go through this guy's dreams or something.

Ah, ok, I didn't do all the daedric quests in Oblivion. Did Peryite have a quest in Oblivion too?

Ah, ok, I didn't do all the daedric quests in Oblivion. Did Peryite have a quest in Oblivion too?

Yeah, all of hem did, other than Mr. Dagon (obviously), but there was the DLC for the Razor.

Peryite's kind of sucked.

I want to do Sheogoraths quest, because it"s implied that hes the Champion of Cyrodill :( And you get the wabbajack.

Meridia's was a decent one, I love the Dawnbreaker

yeh that was a good one, though dawnbreaker is only good in dungeons :(

I want to do Sheogoraths quest, because it"s implied that hes the Champion of Cyrodill :( And you get the wabbajack.

I hate most quests and questing, but i loved that quest :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.