48 members have voted

1. 1. What difficulty do you play on?

• apprentice, cause i'm an rpg noob
    • adept
    • expert
    • master, cause i dunt have lyfe

Any ideas on a decently fast way to raise Conjuration? :(

Any ideas on a decently fast way to raise Conjuration? :(

Tear through dungeons with a "Bound Weapon" spell on and hit everyone with Soul Trap (make sure you've got Black soul Gems if they're humanoids, and commons if it's spiders and such), and reanimate as many dead bodies as you can.

Triple threat, yo.

Edited by The Prodigy

loving the game, just got it. A little disappointing how easy the first dragon was, although there were others helping I suppose.

Not loving how it's still so easy for your horse to get eaten by the local wildlife. To be expected, I guess :(

loving the game, just got it. A little disappointing how easy the first dragon was, although there were others helping I suppose.

Not loving how it's still so easy for your horse to get eaten by the local wildlife. To be expected, I guess :D

You can change difficulty, and yea dont get attached to your horse, i named mine snowflake and then a troll got him, poor snowflake :(

Not loving how it's still so easy for your horse to get eaten by the local wildlife. To be expected, I guess :D

You can change difficulty, and yea dont get attached to your horse, i named mine snowflake and then a troll got him, poor snowflake :(

You do get an immortal horse named Shadowmere if you do the Dark Brotherhood quests though :D

You do get an immortal horse named Shadowmere if you do the Dark Brotherhood quests though :D

Not quite immortal, I did kill him at one point. His health regeneration rate is just ridiculously fast and he has a lot of health.

Not quite immortal, I did kill him at one point. His health regeneration rate is just ridiculously fast and he has a lot of health.

Not literally immortal then D:

He did tank quite a few dragons for me lol

Not literally immortal then D:

He did tank quite a few dragons for me lol

I think he's like any housecarls, only you're able to kill him. This one time when I didn't quite realise he was completely immortal, I rode him off a very tall cliff. Did not work, we both died.

Shadowmere apparently respawns, if you wait for 15 days and then go back to where he died.

Strangely enough, Shadowmere was female in Oblivion, yet we all refer to her/him as male.

Shadowmere apparently respawns, if you wait for 15 days and then go back to where he died.

Strangely enough, Shadowmere was female in Oblivion, yet we all refer to her/him as male.

Shadowmere is referred to as a "he" by Astrid before you go get him.

Looks like he changed sexes then. V interesting.

Looks like he changed sexes then. V interesting.

Lol as if anyone really cares. It's probably just a minor thing they didn't remember to incorporate coherently into Skyrim.

Probably a different horse no? Or Shadowmere is 200ish years old lol.

I don't think its different because

when you summon Lucien Lachance near Shadowmere he addresses him directly

But it really doesn't matter. Probably the same horse, considering it's immortal.

But it really doesn't matter. Probably the same horse, considering it's immortal.

Not quite immortal, Prodigy killed him :(

horse isn't immortal, though he makes you invincible to fall damage

i learned that the hard way by falling on a dragons back and being flung half way across the map ;_;

Skyrim's Shadowmere is clearly a nordic horse - strong and muscular and bigger hooves/head - so it can't be Oblivion's Shadowmere.

Probably just descends from the original.

Skyrim's Shadowmere is clearly a nordic horse - strong and muscular and bigger hooves/head - so it can't be Oblivion's Shadowmere.

I wouldn't go as far to say it's nordic...I would say just graphically overhauled from the Shadowmere that was in Oblivion.

I wouldn't go as far to say it's nordic...I would say just graphically overhauled from the Shadowmere that was in Oblivion.

'The horses in Skyrim are hardy and strong, and make up for in endurance what they lack in speed.'

^ Sounds like a perfect description of nordic/shire horses, and they do look like nordic/shire horses. I would say that description proves the horses in Skyrim are different from the horses of other provinces, so it can't be just a graphic overhaul.

And since Shadowmere looks exactly like the other horses (pretty much except the eyes) I don't see how it can be the same horse. :wizard:

Edited by Micael Fatia

'The horses in Skyrim are hardy and strong, and make up for in endurance what they lack in speed.'

^ Sounds like a perfect description of nordic/shire horses, and they do look like nordic/shire horses. I would say that description proves the horses in Skyrim are different from the horses of other provinces, so it can be just a graphic overhaul.

And since Shadowmere looks exactly like the other horses (pretty much except the eyes) I don't see how it can be the same horse. :wizard:

clearly evolved in the last 200 years -,-

^ Sounds like a perfect description of nordic/shire horses, and they do look like nordic/shire horses. I would say that description proves the horses in Skyrim are different from the horses of other provinces, so it can't be just a graphic overhaul.

I'd say it was just an over-looked detail.

Took me the best part of 2 hours to find the 7000 steps to Hrothgar ;_; if only i'd gone to Ivarstead straight away I would've known, but I started from Whiterun and... well... scaled the mountain on foot as best I could for an age and a day before realising this couldn't be right.

On Skyrim right now... I have a problem. Proventus Avenicci has disappeared and when I type in 'prid <0001a67d' like the Elder Scrolls wiki tells me to, the game says "missing parameter ObjectReferenceID/compiled script not saved!" so now I can't seem to talk to the steward... which means I now can't buy more stuff for my house.

Speaking of houses, Lydia is a pervert. She sat there and watched me undress.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.