Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dbest68

People On W117 Leave..hate It

Question

So i don't want to spam you with all weird signs and caps but i feel like breaking my computer.....so I was dunging with a group of 5:5 and it was a large on f32 we were nearly ready halfway in and then 2 rage-quit and soon the others follow the, and im left alone, so after shouting out loud a bit (yeah i was pissed off) I got and recruit another the same, and what happens?THE SAME THING AGAIN! some1 leaves and bam im alone again, i tried to please eveyr1 and still people leave! So yeah i just wasted 2 hours :( . Do you guys think there's a solution? Is there a clan?

Edited by dbest68

14 answers to this question

So yeah i just wasted 2 hours :( . Do you guys think there's a solution? Is there a clan? BTW i was joking on killing myself but i really am pissed off.

2hrs :L?

But, if you're using W117, nope.

It's best to try and do floors with friends that know what they're doing, otherwise, it's a gamble as to if your teammates are good.

Im using W117 and i wasted 2hrs on the dungs since we didnt get xp

Edited by dbest68

You would have got some xp, even an incomplete floor gives a reduced amount, but no tokens - sorta like using a lamp/TOG.

Not a total loss, but the next best thing.

I tend to dung with either friends or dung smith clan, as I have some control over the unknowns - @ least till i give them the items they wanted. There's also dung squires (? check rsof for exact spelling), I've been told that groups formed in the chat are fairly reliable as regular rage quitters will be banned.

Yeah you could try joining "D Squires" clan. They don't rush floors, but at least there's far fewer quitters.

I'm not sure if they use the Friends chat or Clan chat these days.

Wow I really didn't know that :( BTW I want chaotics so tokens is all that matters, thx for telling me about the clan ill try that out.

:(

So extra.

Just don't kill your self.

For many people killing yourself is not a matter you joke about. Anyone that has lost someone to suicide finds these kind of jokes offensive. Please think before posting. Thank you.

Suicide has been threatened on this forum...so I really don't think the title's that clever.

To your question: if you want to be pro, join a dungeoneering clan. If you want to be your own master, then you'll have to suck it up when you occasionally get a bad team.

Yeah you could try joining "D Squires" clan. They don't rush floors, but at least there's far fewer quitters.

I'm not sure if they use the Friends chat or Clan chat these days.

They use the friends chat for making dungeoneering groups, but also have a clan for hanging out in.

on topic: d squires is a good alternative if you dont want ragequitters all the time.

i tried to join the d squires and when i asked them to join my dungeon they ignored me as if im not there...wat do i do? i dont want to solo...

I saw youre already in a clan, otherwise I'd say to try my cc obbywarriors and ask in that clan chat. theres always someone who wants to go dg in there. Otherwise, you should try with clan mates. Ppl you have to get along with are less likely to do something stupid like ditch you in a dg for no reason. Otherwise its really hit or miss with ppl on 117 and strangers.

Edited by kalipop