Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guitarguy

Screenshot Fake Cyoa 3

Please read the first Screenshot Fake CYOA before continuing.

Then, if you would, please read the second Screenshot Fake CYOA.

Note: If clicking on the link in each spoiler brings you to a broken page, try copying and pasting the whole link into your address bar. Links are acting silly on these forums.

Prologue

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

FAQs

Question:

Why is there no poll?

Answer:

You probably looked at the CYOA while I was editing it. Wait a few minutes and refresh the page. After that there should be a poll.

Otherwise I forgot to make a poll and you have to tell me biggrin.png.

Question:

Which programs do you use?

Answer:

Most of the time I use MS paint. For special effects or more complicated things I use Paint.NET.

Question:

Which uploader do you use?

Answer:

Tinypic because it uploads quickly, you can upload multiple images at a time, and usually doesn't hide images for no reason like Photobucket does.

EDIT: I've switched to Imgur. It allows you to upload more than five images at a time, it doesn't hide images even more often, it uploads quickly, it's not full of advertisements like Tinypic, and it doesn't require a captcha.

Question:

The page isn't loading for me, probably because of all the images.

Answer:

Then you shouldn't be reading this O_o.

Question:

Some of the images aren't loading and show up as red X's. What should I do?

Answer:

Refresh the page. That solution works for me every time. If it keeps occurring, notify me so I can replace the image.

Stuff

The Screenshot Fake CYOA wiki (which I'm no longer updating):

http://screenshotfak.../wiki/Main_Page

The CYOA Google website that lets you view the CYOA less laggily:

https://sites.google.com/site/sfcreateyourownadventure/

Amber Pyre's Tribute videos of SFCI:

Amber Pyre's Tribute video of SFCII (and other st00fs):

link

Amber Pyre's Tribute video of SFCIII:

link

Underbanners

If you'd like to support SFCIII, please spare some siggy space for an underbanner.

This one is 300x20 and takes up 9.28 KB (9,504 bytes):

jkaw06.jpg

[url="http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=350488"][img=http://i53.tinypic.com/jkaw06.jpg][/url]

This one is also appropriate. It's 300x20 as well and 10.98KB (11,247 bytes)

2v1rfkm.jpg

[url="http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=337452"][img=http://i53.tinypic.com/2v1rfkm.jpg][/url]

Special Thanks

Admiral

-Posting frequently to keep this alive

Amber Pyre

-Posting the most frequently

-Making the CYOA tribute videos

Guitarguy

-Being awesome sad.png

Minecraft

-Providing me with nice backgrounds

WolfieMario

-Making a great, easy-to-use font machine for overhead text and whatnot

-Assisting me a lot when I had trouble with the Google Site

-Posting frequently

-Making a hitsplat kit for that one time at Part 18 when you got a lot of health

Edited by Guitarguy

Jas.png

Coming 7/13/11 on THIS topic, so get your first posts while you can.

v nice paint skills good sir 10/10

Jas.png

Coming 7/13/11 on THIS topic, so get your first posts while you can.

v nice paint skills good sir 10/10

http://images.wikia.com/runescape/images/5/55/Jas.png

Got it from the wiki, silly.

Yeea boi. First post. :(

Can't wait. 2 was a bit of a letdown, but the third is usually better than the second. In most series.

True for many series, actually :P

Scary Movie, Mario, Zelda, etc... Too bad they didn't make a third Chrono Trigger :D

Actually, now that I think of it, Jagex should come out with RS3, since the bots killed RS2.

Good luck with the CYOA, Guitarguy - I hope nothing else random stops you from finally starting it.

(inb4 a creeper finds his 64x64 stash of TNT in Minecraft, and he needs to re-install Windows)

Yeea boi. First post. :D

Can't wait. 2 was a bit of a letdown, but the third is usually better than the second. In most series.

True for many series, actually :D

Scary Movie, Mario, Zelda, etc... Too bad they didn't make a third Chrono Trigger :P

Actually, now that I think of it, Jagex should come out with RS3, since the bots killed RS2.

Good luck with the CYOA, Guitarguy - I hope nothing else random stops you from finally starting it.

(inb4 a creeper finds his 64x64 stash of TNT in Minecraft, and he needs to re-install Windows)

You best knock on wood :(.

34ta4gj.png

Got you covered bro

also mfw i'm get on server and you're not on

Guitar, I'll surpass you in this topic as well.

And crap I'm going to need epic music.

SSFCYOAIII-0.png

The symbol in the background is the one to the right on the logo.

Edited by Amber Pyre

SSFCYOAIII-0.png

Is that a wiki logo? Add it yourself, bureaucrat. :(

I do not believe that I can do such a thing.

Or in my life.

wat.

ffs typo in first image (fixed now)

SSFCYOAIII-0.png

ACKSHUALLY

I will get the most posts again. :(

I just saw the SFCII Tribute video.

The part with Admiral was the best :(.

Yeah, I did goodly.

Anyhow, I shall be proceeding with the 8bitifying of Midi sequences for the Final Boss Battle and other battles. Why 8bit? Because 8bit is nostalgic.

Edited by Amber Pyre

No posts in three days? I thought Amber and Admiral would be fighting over the most posts by now.

No posts in three days? I thought Amber and Admiral would be fighting over the most posts by now.

IT'S MINE

ALL MINE

IT SHALL BE MINE. OR ELSE.

How do you guys pronounce "Armadyl"? I always thought of it as "armadillo" but without the "o".

How do you guys pronounce "Armadyl"? I always thought of it as "armadillo" but without the "o".

Ar-Mah-Dill. Same pronunciation as yours.

This is the Wikia's front page now:

Wikia-1.png

There are some tiny edits that I did after taking the shot.

Edited by Amber Pyre

I noticed some guy called "Kirkburn" added a Mona Lisa photo on Jas' page on the wiki. According to his profile, he has tens of thousands of edits and is perhaps some wiki mod or something.

I wonder how he stumbled across my tiny wiki :ph34r:. I guess he viewed Amber's profile and saw your edits on other wikis.

By the way, I just made a google site for everything. It's much easier than I expected :wizard:.

https://sites.google.com/site/screenshotfakecyoa/home

But I still need help. Is there any way to change the order of the links on the sidebar? Because Google doesn't seem to like chronological order.

Also, there's some page that appeared on the sidebar called "[untitled]". No matter how many times I delete it, it keeps coming back whenever I refresh.

And now that I have the website, what should I do? I was thinking that whenever you open a Part, all that's there is the link to the Google page with that part. So it'd be like:

Prologue

Edited by Guitarguy

I noticed some guy called "Kirkburn" added a Mona Lisa photo on Jas' page on the wiki. According to his profile, he has tens of thousands of edits and is perhaps some wiki mod or something.

I wonder how he stumbled across my tiny wiki :ph34r:. I guess he viewed Amber's profile and saw your edits on other wikis.

By the way, I just made a google site for everything. It's much easier than I expected :wizard:.

But I still need help. Is there any way to change the order of the links on the sidebar? Because Google doesn't seem to like chronological order.

Also, there's some page that appeared on the sidebar called "[untitled]". No matter how many times I delete it, it keeps coming back whenever I refresh.

And now that I have the website, what should I do? I was thinking that whenever you open a Part, all that's there is the link to the Google page with that part. So it'd be like:

Prologue

I put that picture there.

Oh, and you can actually put pages Under other pages, which adds a drop down list from that one page, see my Faking Awards section. And are you pressing Back to Site after deleting the page?

Hey, if Inferus dies I have the perfect music track for the occasion, listening to it right now.

Edited by Amber Pyre

I wonder how he stumbled across my tiny wiki :o. I guess he viewed Amber's profile and saw your edits on other wikis.

By the way, I just made a google site for everything. It's much easier than I expected :ph34r:.

Prologue

Oh, and you can actually put pages Under other pages, which adds a drop down list from that one page, see my Faking Awards section. And are you pressing Back to Site after deleting the page?

Hey, if Inferus dies I have the perfect music track for the occasion, listening to it right now.

Oh. Well it looks like Kirkburn put some comment under it.

Ah, I got it.

And are you trying to make Inferus die? :wizard:.

By the way, I just made a google site for everything. It's much easier than I expected :o.

Prologue

Ah, I got it.

I put that title, the image was originally made my Kirk

No comment.

Yes. I just want to use that music track because it's almost as beautiful as the flavor of nicely fried chicken.

And I told you me and Wolfie made it look hard. :o

But Guitar, we can't access that website. Go back to your site, copy the link, then REMOVE HTTPS AND TYPE HTTP. Https would lead us to a null site where you are logged in, but not by any of the people trying to follow the link. I had the same trouble in SSFCYOAII but Wolfie kindly pointed out the error.

I can access the site though my magical S deleting skills, but it would be more convenient if it was HTTP instead of HTTPS.

Your grammar on the site title is horrible, there should be a link to the Sal's Forums, and it should feature all the CYOAs to this point, not counting off-topics such as FSSFCYOA.

And if you put the page just randomly, it will be organised alphabetically. So you could put the Prologue as Part 0, rather than moving it Under something.

Edited by Amber Pyre

By the way, I just made a google site for everything. It's much easier than I expected :o.

Prologue

Ah, I got it.

No comment.

Yes. I just want to use that music track because it's almost as beautiful as the flavor of nicely fried chicken.

But Guitar, we can't access that website. Go back to your site, copy the link, then REMOVE HTTPS AND TYPE HTTP. Https would lead us to a null site where you are logged in, but not by any of the people trying to follow the link. I had the same trouble in SSFCYOAII but Wolfie kindly pointed out the error.

*click* *backspace*

Here you go:

http://sites.google.com/site/screenshotfakecyoa/home

Prologue

Ah, I got it.

No comment.

*click* *backspace*

Here you go:

http://sites.google.com/site/screenshotfakecyoa/home

Now make that a signature and it's good to go. Also, link to this topic in particular because I don't like moving my mouse to the Homepage button to come back here to check new posts.