Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Prodigy

Games That Make You Rage

I raged and swore never to play Mario Party again after it leaving a hole on the palm of my hand after spinning the control stick so much.

I still played. :wizard:

Duck hunt

The **** dog

You have won the Internet.

Ocarina of Time on anything but the 3DS, which I don't have.

FUDGING WATER TEMPLE.

Oh, and Twilight Princess.

FUDGING SNOWPEAK RUINS.

Oh, and RuneScape.

FUDGING GRINDING. Y U NO BE MORE LIKE WOW

Edited by Amber the Tree

everyone says the water temple is so hard

well guess what I beat it in only 7 hours without any guides and constant gameplay

owned

well guess what I beat it in only 7 hours without any guides and constant gameplay

owned

It's not hard, it's just annoying. On any version but the 3DS you have to go into the menu, which takes a while to load, then equip the Iron Boots, close the menu, then go back in, equip the Kokiri Boots, close the menu, continue until Barinade.

I'm glad it's all touch-screen on the 3DS.

Edited by Amber the Tree

First time getting through the Water Temple on Ocarina of Time fffffffffffffffff

Duck hunt

The **** dog

You have won the Internet.

Ocarina of Time on anything but the 3DS, which I don't have.

FUDGING WATER TEMPLE.

Oh, and Twilight Princess.

FUDGING SNOWPEAK RUINS.

Oh, and RuneScape.

FUDGING GRINDING. Y U NO BE MORE LIKE WOW

owned

I personally always liked the Water Temple, made the game more of a challenge.

On the other hand, I've found that going through my N64 collection and playing Goldeneye on 00 Agent is rage worthy. And the fudgeing clock level on Super Mario 64.

Call of Duty 4.

Mile High Club.

Veteran difficulty.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU----

This. It took me two hours to get the achievement.

And the fudgeing clock level on Super Mario 64.

I loved those levels! Although I haven't played Super Mario 64 for a very long time.

Edited by Plasma

Tekken makes me rage so hard. Any game where you play against ridiculous AI. For some reason I always go into games expecting the hard mode to not be hard :(

Duck hunt

The **** dog

Agreed.

+++++

For me, the last of the Megaman X series games.

FUDGING SIGMA.

Megaman X : Beat the Dog with Spark Mandrill's Electric Blast Thingy, and then suddenly SIGMA HAS A LIGHTSABER AND INSTAKILL FAIL :D

Call of Duty 4.

Mile High Club.

Veteran difficulty.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU----

:P I gave up.

Also, Fallout 3 and Oblivion. Both games got me about 8 hours in, then glitched and made it impossible for me to continue. F you both. :(

Halo Reach campaign, legendary with all skulls on.

Never. Again.

Why do you hate yourself? :(

Call of Duty 4.

Mile High Club.

Veteran difficulty.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU----

Hahaha, I remember that we both finished CoD 4 at the same time and I got to hear you attempting Mile High Club. The best part was that you spent countless hours raging at it in futile attempts, and then when I unlocked that mission, I beat it within half an hour on my eleventh try. :D

Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. Pretty soon Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 will replace that.

Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. Pretty soon Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 will replace that.

Omg +9001.

When a Sent with level 3 X-Factor can take about 90% of your health in about five hits, the game is quite broken.

UniBeam spam is the worst. Like wtf? How am I supposed to meek you with a 60 hit combo if I can't get in?

Zero can take 100% health with two meters. That's pretty darn broken!

Phoenix. When she shouts "I can't control it" it's pretty much over. Light punch spam is just that broken.

Also, unblockables are quite annoying (so annoying, that my team abuses them to the max).

Hsien-Ko's voice actor makes me angry >:(

This game wouldn't be so annoying if everybody didn't use Sentinel+Dante+Iron Man/Taskmaster.

If Vega, Juri and Cammy were in this came, it would be much better.

LOL! Guile in this game would be soooooooooo annoying.. Sonic Boom with the occasional Flash Kick..

League of Legends. Because no matter what, some champs are just fudgeing broken.

All racing games. And sports games when I'm not on freshman difficulty.

TF2. To no end. The fact that all weapons have clear cut damage they deal adds to the rage since I know exactly how they killed me. And how I might have stopped it.

I assure you, the hardest you will ever rage is when you try to play Spy and fail. Again. And again. And again. Forever. I'm surprised I haven't punched a hole in anything.

League of Legends. Because no matter what, some champs are just fudgeing broken.

+1

Even on the easiest difficulty (and versus computers, too) I've only gotten one win in approximately 15 tries.

ON THE EASIEST DIFFICULTY.

+1

Even on the easiest difficulty (and versus computers, too) I've only gotten one win in approximately 15 tries.

ON THE EASIEST DIFFICULTY.

you need to watch some tutorials, you shouldn't lose to the ai XD

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.