Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lol

Who Of Our Time Will Become A "legend"

Nelson Mandela. Mark Zuckerberg. Michael Jackson. Possibly Chuck Norris, though I doubt it.

Can't think of anyone else.

Julian Assange?

Mr. Fang

All jokes aside, I hope to leave a somewhat valuable impact on the world with my life.

Mr. Fang

All jokes aside, I hope to leave a somewhat valuable impact on the world with my life.

i for 1 already think of u as a legend, a god among men

Nelson Mandela (with a good head start already)

Yeah, he makes THE BEST movies!!

I loved him in Bruce Almighty.

I loved him in Bruce Almighty.

Screw that, I think he was better in Deep Impact.

All i can guarantee is that Heb0 will be the best news anchor of all time.

Like half of the topics in Breaking news are made by him. :(

Edited by Admiral

Honestly, Trey Parker and Matt Stone. They make social commentary fun! really, who hasn't heard of south park? or at this point book of mormon.

Honestly, Trey Parker and Matt Stone. They make social commentary fun! really, who hasn't heard of south park? or at this point book of mormon.

I always never know who they are from their names

Like if you said "Trey Parker and Matt Stone" without mentioning south park I would have no idea who you are talking about

and Einstein isnt really of our time, he was a modernist while we are in the post modern era I suppose you can say, but still he obviously will be a legend in the future

I think that legends or whatever you want to call them only last in academic, political, and social matters. Pop culture "icons" of today probably won't be remembered in 50-100 years at all

deadmau5.

he will become a legend.

Like if you said "Trey Parker and Matt Stone" without mentioning south park I would have no idea who you are talking about

and Einstein isnt really of our time, he was a modernist while we are in the post modern era I suppose you can say, but still he obviously will be a legend in the future

I think that legends or whatever you want to call them only last in academic, political, and social matters. Pop culture "icons" of today probably won't be remembered in 50-100 years at all

The zombies of michael jackson and elvis Presley would like a word.

And Freddie Mercury.

And Freddie Mercury.

Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley are in a totally different category than Freddie Mercury, at least in the United States. To be honest I don't think I knew who Freddie Mercury was until I was like 12, but I knew who Elvis and Jackson were ever since I was born. I knew Queen before then though.

My Legends of the last century:

Winston Churchill

Albert Einstein

The Beatles (I know it's a group)

Elvis

Michael Jackson

Marylin Monroe (?)

Bill Gates/Steve Jobs (?)

I'm missing a few but I think those will be remembered. Bit questionable on the last two though. I decided to put Gates/Jobs in there because they really popularized the computer and will probably be very influential in years to come.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm going to say the likes of Einstein and Hawking. I imagine their on-living fame will rival other great thinkers of the past; Newton, Augustine, Plato...

Einstein is already a legend, for sure. Hawking is also headed that way if he gets his name on something high-profile enough.

Jim carey michael mccyntaire (btw cant spell some names) sal lol michael jackson michael buble dawn french john cleese adam sandler chuck norris lionel messi sir alex fergouson elvis presley einstein stephen hawking mark zuckerburg bill gates ill edit more

Edited by koolkidoo7

Mark Zuckerberg

Lol no.

Yeah, everyone who's a technophobe that I know of didn't know who he was until The Social Network. And then half of them still don't.