Sign in to follow this  
mok2k11

Runescape Homepage

New or old homepage?Which ones better?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which homepages better?

• Old
    • New

It's because of the Citadel update, it'll be replaced probably in a month lol...

reminds me of MMORTS games...

and the homepage was dungeoneering for like 3 months I think, so it might last longer than a month

wow, the new homepage is lagging on me because of the animation, shows how crappy my laptop is lol

It's because of the Citadel update, it'll be replaced probably in a month lol...

Probably more likely when another big update comes out.

I really like it :( Its nice, bright, and a good change. Of course I dont want it to stay forever =P

CloudMinders.jpg

Star Trek did it better. :(

However, Jagex’ interpretation is quite appropriate: the split society, with p2p clanners (Stratosians) above and the rest of us (Troglytes) below.

Didn't really notice it at all tbh. Now that I think of it, it's not that obvious.

But I do like it compared to the old one.

It's nice to see, and better than the old painting. That was getting old. Hopefully they'll start to do these more often, like they used to. Although there are a bunch of *problems* with the homepage...well, things that could be made a lot better with not too much effort...which I explained a while ago in me blog.

wo gr8 find op never saw dat wtf

They will change it back eventually becuase they always change the homepage with the release of a big new update.

What I personally want is the old Runescape Theme when you log in. This dungeoneering sountrack is boring and it was released like forever ago..

What I personally want is the old Runescape Theme when you log in. This dungeoneering sountrack is boring and it was released like forever ago..

Plus that song is in an in-game area anyways. It's not like Free-Players can't hear it in-game, why even put it on the damn lobby?

To be honest the background got me back into Runescape after a few months break I took. I was just visiting it to see what I missed and I just got sucked back in. Not surprising, right? :(

The new one is very pretty, but grinds the living crap out of your computer and is slow as hell.

It's fine for me. Looks pretty damn good, even.

The new one is very pretty, but grinds the living crap out of your computer and is slow as hell.

is your computer from 1994 or something?

Now there's yet another new homepage with a skeleton guy touching a fiery red orb, I love this one!

I haven't even been a member for six months but I can tell that's Lucien and the Stone of Jas.

is your computer from 1994 or something?
Loool and
I haven't even been a member for six months but I can tell that's Lucien and the Stone of Jas.
I wish I was a member so I could find out more about Lucien oh and I know what the Stone of Jas is. Edited by mok2k11