Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dj Danny

800k Melee Xp An Hour

People in the HLF are complaining so this may be nerfed soon.

Edited by Dj Danny

Where is that though? Thats crazy.

Clever. Yea, that'll probably be nerfed really soon especially because it's on Youtube now.

Probably not ban-able though since it's not a glitch, but Jagex didn't really think that one through too well. :(

Gud 1 Jagex

They test so much.

Hello all,

We have now removed all combat XP that you could gain from player versus player combat in the Battlefield within the Clan Citadels. You will still receive the XP for casting spells but you will no longer get XP from dealing damage with melee, ranged or magic.

We have removed the XP due to the number of players abusing the Battlefields to gain masses of experience through various methods.

Thanks,

RuneScape Team

15-16-269-63045447

Ugh I shouldn't have gone to sleep :(

Edited by -Leaf-

Hello all,

We have now removed all combat XP that you could gain from player versus player combat in the Battlefield within the Clan Citadels. You will still receive the XP for casting spells but you will no longer get XP from dealing damage with melee, ranged or magic.

We have removed the XP due to the number of players abusing the Battlefields to gain masses of experience through various methods.

Thanks,

RuneScape Team

15-16-269-63045447

I shouldn't have left my Clan.

Still looking for an invite to Sal's.

Probably not ban-able though since it's not a glitch, but Jagex didn't really think that one through too well. :(

Plus we all know Jagex doesn't actually ban cheaters.

I'd consider it to be a bug since it clearly wasn't their intention to create a new way to train melee with no effort at all.

Hello all,

Thanks,

RuneScape Team

15-16-269-63045447

I shouldn't have left my Clan.

Still looking for an invite to Sal's.

Just join the FC or even the CC as a guest and ask for an invite.

I wonder how many 99s people got in that time.

Dayum, was gonna log in and nolife attack for primal 2h req stats. D:

ive always wanted to see a g maul with infinite spec, and thats crazy xp. too bad it got nerfed.

It's probably a good thing though.

Is the Jagex testing team a myth :(

Is the Jagex testing team a myth :(

No, it's just called all the players in the game.

^made me lol

Although, the QA team have been responsible for delays in the release of date of several updates. They're still not half as effective as players are at finding bugs though :D

Lol that's ridiculous I love how with every update the players find loopholes and tricks to get more out of it then they should get :(

Why am I not playing this game anymore? If I could get to 99 attack, str, def, and hp in like 30 hours of play all together, I would so do it.

Why am I not playing this game anymore? If I could get to 99 attack, str, def, and hp in like 30 hours of play all together, I would so do it.

You do realize it's been patched right?

Lol that's ridiculous I love how with every update the players find loopholes and tricks to get more out of it then they should get :(

A massive update tested by a few people - its bound to have some bugs I'm afraid.