Sal's RuneScape Forum
Common Sense

How many resources have you gathered this week?

Same concept, I still think you should only be counted for one account. Any additional resources? Kind of you; but they shouldn't be counted :(

If anything it'll stop arguments with non FC-mods.

Sleepy, I doubt that'd be allowed simply because you'd gain an advantage over others. While it's nice for the clan, I don't think individuals should be allowed to do it.

EDIT: And be rewarded for it*.

Sleepy's already FC mod rank, there's nothing to gain from it other than a nice big number beside her name speaking of epic HAX. :D

I'm getting resources on Tabt because I want to. I'm getting resources on my other account as it wants a rank in the cc :(

I don't see why another of my accounts shouldn't get the rewards if I did the work on it.

Sleepy, I doubt that'd be allowed simply because you'd gain an advantage over others. While it's nice for the clan, I don't think individuals should be allowed to do it.

EDIT: And be rewarded for it*.

Sleepy's already FC mod rank, there's nothing to gain from it other than a nice big number beside her name speaking of epic HAX. :D

I'm getting resources on Tabt because I want to. I'm getting resources on my other account as it wants a rank in the cc :(

I don't see why another of my accounts shouldn't get the rewards if I did the work on it.

I personally don't see anything wrong with this - just the rewards of one account go to the ranking of that account. The resources gathered on Tabt's account would only affect Tabt's account (well, it wouldn't but still...) and the resources gathered on Oolith (or whatever) contribute to increasing Oolith's rank.

That wouldn't make anyone progress faster than someone with 1 account, and it would still give them incentive to work on both.

~Dimos

That's alright, but as you said, one should not contribute to the other.

That's alright, but as you said, one should not contribute to the other.

Because?

I've yet to see an actual problem with someone voluntarily putting in more work than someone else, and not getting the rewards. Not only should it be an option, but you should be allowed to decide which account it goes for.

In the case of Tabt & Sleepy - both are already ranked as staff, neither have anything to gain.

If someone else wants to put in the work on two accounts to get a higher rank - why not let them? The ranks are nothing but superficial incentives.

Mining is boring as hell

I managed to get 300 total if that counts for anything :(

At the moment, we're counting each accounts' gains toward that accounts' totals only. If you'd like to discuss changing this, though, anyone is free to create a topic in Forum Suggestions for it.

Mining is boring as hell

I managed to get 300 total if that counts for anything :(

If you post a screeny of what you were able to collect this week we can add you to the spreadsheet.

You dont have to reach the cap each week its just helpful if you do and it'll take longer to go up ranks. :D

Good job everyone! We are 2k over goal, and we have gotten a good amount this week. If we are able to collect 2k more, we could build a 3rd statue this week around the portal (mage, ranger, or warrior).

~Dimos