Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Merch Gwyar

Article Requests?

I'm not sure if this would be better placed in homework helpline, but if so, please move it mods. :(

I've recently started writing for Suite101, which means that I'm throwing out articles most days. Mostly I'm researching and writing about what interests me, but if anyone has any requests, I could see if I can cover it. I'm not doing anyone's homework for them. >:D But if you're interested in a particular issue and want to see what I could knock up about it, then please ask. I've listed my main fields of expertise in the topic description, but I can write on most things. :P

What articles would you be looking to write about? Anything at all or just what you said in the topic description thing (history/paranormal/Paganism?) I'm sure writing covers pretty much anything but I want to make sure before I look an idiot :(

Those are the areas that I can write easily about. By writing, I mean how to write.

However, ask away on any subject. I can always say no, if I couldn't do it justice. Maths obviously gets an automatic 'no'.

I'm interested on how you would compare Paganism as a belief system with other organised religions, most especially the Abrahamic faiths like Christianity and Islam. Religion and theology has always been topics that have interested me and I would like to see your take on them.

I assume your a Pagan so your take on it would be very relevant.

Edited by Phoenix Rider

I'm interested on how you would compare Paganism as a belief system with other organised religions, most especially the Abrahamic faiths like Christianity and Islam. Religion and theology has always been topics that have interested me and I would like to see your take on them.

So a comparative religion article, rather than a history of Paganism/Wicca etc? Let me muse on it a bit and see what I can come up with.

So a comparative religion article, rather than a history of Paganism/Wicca etc? Let me muse on it a bit and see what I can come up with.

It can be in whatever way you want, I just want to know about your theology. It's just a random interest of mine. :(

Maths! Maths! Maths!

I'd actually like to see a piece on Internet Anonymity as I know you always told us off for giving out personal information :(

What kind of Wiccan are you?

I think she is Alexandrian if I remember correctly

Edited by Doddsy

Maths! Maths! Maths!

I'd actually like to see a piece on Internet Anonymity as I know you always told us off for giving out personal information :(

What kind of Wiccan are you?

I think she is Alexandrian if I remember correctly

D:

Nooooo!

Ok, an article on being Anonymous on the internet can easily happen. Though perhaps that isn't the word for it, as that implies something entirely different these days. LOL

And yes, I'm Alexandrian, Lil. <3

Ok, an article on being Anonymous on the internet can easily happen. Though perhaps that isn't the word for it, as that implies something entirely different these days. LOL

And yes, I'm Alexandrian, Lil. <3

Thus why I used Anonymity because Anonymous is too tied to the Hackvists nowadays :(

I would honestly love to see you write about how you challenged LulzSec and your opinions about them (and other like Anonymous)

Also for Doddsy's vote you could always write about how sew trousers.. And how to open the needle case..

An article on the Knights Templars, please. :(

Also for Doddsy's vote you could always write about how sew trousers.. And how to open the needle case..

Go suck a duck Paul :(

A brief summary over modern era rioting would be cool and appropriate.

I think I might have been ahead of you there. Will that do?

Actually I was hoping for something that covered things like the race riots in the 70s to the food riots that sparked the middle east revolutions ending with this one looking at the root causes of them all. That would really complement the article you posted.

I did read that one though. It's a good read :(

The illuminati!!!!

Edited by lilshu
Aye, what an idea!

I've noted all of these requests and I'll do my best to write an article for you. :(

Maths! Maths! Maths!

I'd actually like to see a piece on Internet Anonymity as I know you always told us off for giving out personal information :D

I've written your article for you today. <3

Edited by heb0
Please don't double post.

I read your article and found it a good read, and you got a book published? Pretty Impressive :(.

The illuminati!!!!

I think an article about any kid of secret society would be cool.

If you're doing history, an article on Imperialism would be pretty cool!

If you're doing history, an article on Imperialism would be pretty cool!

Imperialism in general or regarding any particular country?

The more I muse on this, the larger the subject gets. There must be about 20 articles in this! LOL Not least because the umbrella terms of Paganism and Abrahamic are so broad. I'm going to approach the first one with anecdotes and first person opinion. But this might not be the last article on the subject. I can certainly go more academic on it later.

An article on the Knights Templars, please. :D

Nowhere near as secretive or mysterious as Da Vinci Code and stuff makes them :P still a pretty cool topic (did the crusades in medieval history last year :( )

For my request would you happen to know about norse mythology and beliefs pre christian (oden, thor, loki and the like) subject I find intrensting and it' pagan :D

Edited by Joyful Lemon

I have done research on paganism/wicca before, it is actually quite interesting.

As pheonix is saying, do an article comparing other religions to wicca/other paganism religion thingy

Here is the first article that I came up with for you. Witchcraft, Islam and Christianity: 'The Things Which Unite Us'.

An article on the Knights Templars, please. :D

Nowhere near as secretive or mysterious as Da Vinci Code and stuff makes them :D still a pretty cool topic (did the crusades in medieval history last year :( )

For my request would you happen to know about norse mythology and beliefs pre christian (oden, thor, loki and the like) subject I find intrensting and it' pagan :D

Yes, this would be no problem. :D Norse religion in ancient times or now?

I have done research on paganism/wicca before, it is actually quite interesting.

As pheonix is saying, do an article comparing other religions to wicca/other paganism religion thingy

Please see my link above, though I will probably write more on the subject, as it's huge!

I read your article and found it a good read, and you got a book published? Pretty Impressive :P.

The illuminati!!!!

I think an article about any kid of secret society would be cool.

Thank you and I'll do my best to look into secret societies. :D

Maybe you could discuss common misconceptions of pagan religions and how they evolved?

This wouldn't be a problem at all. Would you (and anyone else) care to list some of your perceptions of Paganism? I'll use that to pick out the misconceptions.