Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jake dragonix

God Wars Dungeon

Question

Ok, so i saw a frnd of mine today, who's 88 cb like me..

He has claws, barrows, ags, etc..

And for God's sake, he gave away 60m to a frnd earlier today...

He told me tht he made all of tht from bandos, in Gwd, with random people he meets there...

So i'd like advice and and tips on gear, and stuff.

Also are there any requirements for gwd?

These are my stats =]

I plan on meleeing..

Atk:70

Str:73

Def:60

Hp:69

Pray:55

Mage:68

Range:46

Summon:26

I risked 20k in wildy today, and got 800k in loot, but i still prefer if the gear wont exceed 2mil..

He told me tht he made all of tht from bandos, in Gwd, with random people he meets there...

These are my stats =]

I plan on meleeing..

I risked 20k in wildy today, and got 800k in loot, but i still prefer if the gear wont exceed 2mil..

To be honest your a little low to going to Bandos, wait until at least 80+ each combat stat.

These are my stats =]

I plan on meleeing..

To be honest your a little low to going to Bandos, wait until at least 80+ each combat stat.

ik, but my buddy has almost the same stats as me.. And i realllllly wanna try it. =D

These are my stats =]

I plan on meleeing..

ik, but my buddy has almost the same stats as me.. And i realllllly wanna try it. =D

Being a level 134 myself, from experience you will get wrecked and most likely crashed no matter where you go.

These are my stats =]

I plan on meleeing..

Being a level 134 myself, from experience you will get wrecked and most likely crashed no matter where you go.

i still wanna try lol.

Even if i get no drops, it doesn't matter =D

You should go in a team since you wouldn't be able to solo him and the pots for bandos will cost you about 300k. If you only have 2 million to spend on equipment then don't bother since the mage and melee generals will wreck you, as well as that you can't use black d'hide or barrows armour yet.

85 Attack

85 Strength

85 Defence

70 Prayer

80+ Magic

now please stop asking the same questions again and refer to the previous topics.

Also you will die tbh at bandos, the time you spend making these topics, you could of got levels =/

Also no team will take you, and the teams that do will always get crashed

You should go in a team since you wouldn't be able to solo him and the pots for bandos will cost you about 300k. If you only have 2 million to spend on equipment then don't bother since the mage and melee generals will wreck you, as well as that you can't use black d'hide or barrows armour yet.

hmm..

I have 13.5 mil to spend if needed.. Although id prefer to use just around 2mil in gear..

Alrdy have whip and pretty pro gear for my lvl, the 2mil was to upgrade them..

Alrdy have a ton of super sets, and pray pots..

I wudn't use sara brews...

The guides i looked up adviced rocktails, pray pots and supersets...

I even saw vid on a guy soloing it with bronze armour and sharks.... He brought it well below 40% hp...

But ty anyways =D

@consp:

In first post u see what i said about my frnd with the same stats as me, who made 500mil+ just from bandos gwd.... Thats why i am going to attempt it..

Death doesn't matter.. Neither does crashing..

I am doing this just for the experience of having tried gwd...

Then go look for Bandos Masses in RSOF.

hmm, ty..

But.. My question was actually tips on gear.. And if theres a quest req... =D

You should probably do Dragon Slayer, just for the err, practice...

Then go look for Bandos Masses in RSOF.

hmm, ty..

But.. My question was actually tips on gear.. And if theres a quest req... =D

You should probably do Dragon Slayer, just for the err, practice...

what practice? And i've finished all non mem quests, with the exception of prince ali rescue....

=D

i ment like is there some troll stronghold quest, etc...

Definately do Eadgars Ruse, for Trollheim teleport, and seriously, get at least 70 defence, and prepare to be crashed withing 5 minutes of entering every time, every world, every team.

Definately do Eadgars Ruse, for Trollheim teleport, and seriously, get at least 70 defence, and prepare to be crashed withing 5 minutes of entering every time, every world, every team.

hmm, il lvl def for torags...

Ty =]

and i don't see how, if tht was the case, my frnd wudn't have gotten tht kinda cash...

Ty =]

and i don't see how, if tht was the case, my frnd wudn't have gotten tht kinda cash...

have you maybe considered your friend lied?

Ty =]

LOOL so true. :(

Ty =]

Did this friend perhaps say what combat level she was when she made all this money?

Ty =]

Did this friend perhaps say what combat level she was when she made all this money?

this is a common response to all 3 =)

It's a he.

He showed it to me.. So its not a lie..

And he's 88cb now (same as me).. If he made it before he was even lvl88 cb that just proves tht i cud do it easily..

He'll take me with him nxt time he gets online.. I'd prolly train str up to 75-80ish. and maybe my def up to 70 afterwards...

Although training isn't that easy, mainly cuz i get around 2hrs a day online...

Its like my best option is to kill 300 chickens a day and bury their bones, for 30 yrs to get maxed combat + maxed pray...

But i don't wanna wait till im in my late 40s to go for bandos....

I do get from 3hrs to 6hrs of rs time on holidays, (except sundays, when i get 2 and a half hrs online..) But i rarely get them as even saturdays are working days for me..

The last 4 days were holidays when i got 4hrs, 3hrs, 2.5hrs, and 6hrs respectivly...

Total of 15 and a half hrs online..

I spent the first day just playing for fun and powertrained the last 3 days with slayer..

I went from 65 to 70 atk, and from 25 to 45 slayer....

you can't do it easily

god

you will be molested

destroyed

i swear your friend has brainwashed you

tbh

listen to my advice, or prepare to lose your money

again

and again

and again

do u like my poem??

do you really think that 70 defence will keep you living when the mager minion and the melee minion switch on you???

Edited by Conspicuous

Ty =]

LOOL so true. :D

this is a common response to all 3 =)

It's a he.

He showed it to me.. So its not a lie..

And he's 88cb now (same as me).. If he made it before he was even lvl88 cb that just proves tht i cud do it easily..

He'll take me with him nxt time he gets online.. I'd prolly train str up to 75-80ish. and maybe my def up to 70 afterwards...

Although training isn't that easy, mainly cuz i get around 2hrs a day online...

Its like my best option is to kill 300 chickens a day and bury their bones, for 30 yrs to get maxed combat + maxed pray...

But i don't wanna wait till im in my late 40s to go for bandos....

I do get from 3hrs to 6hrs of rs time on holidays, (except sundays, when i get 2 and a half hrs online..) But i rarely get them as even saturdays are working days for me..

The last 4 days were holidays when i got 4hrs, 3hrs, 2.5hrs, and 6hrs respectivly...

Total of 15 and a half hrs online..

I spent the first day just playing for fun and powertrained the last 3 days with slayer..

I went from 65 to 70 atk, and from 25 to 45 slayer....

??? So, he showed you his GP and AUTOMATICALLY, HE JUST CAN'T BE LIEING?

C'mon, man. He could have made it from flipping, heck, he could have bought gold.

Dude, somethings just wrong with your training in general. Powertraining in 3 days shouldn't get you up about 10K slayer exp, I get that in about an hour. Although, I guess, at your level, my bad, took me about five/six :3

And what do you mean about chickens? Is that how you've been training? :(

Can you tell us how you train? Most people don't go to GWD until they're level CB 100 and that's normally in a 10 man team.

3 things:

1) Conspicuous is right.

2) Torag's won't help you, you need karils/d hide.

3) Can you please use RS Wiki just a LITTLE? (E.g. your questions on quest reqs... and the gear req...)

if you can last more than 1 kill in gwd

i will give you 20gp x 2

no seriously wat do u think ur doing

at your lv the bosses will hit constant 200s on you resulting in them hitting more than you can heal

I agree with all of these people, you will get killed instantly, i will give you 5m gp if you manage a kill all by yourself, im not kidding, im pretty sure i will keep the money, so yeh, go die.

Edited by dbest68

These are my stats =]

I plan on meleeing..

I am coming to the conclusion that your friend either,

A) Bought Gold

or

B) Botted

These are my stats =]

I plan on meleeing..

I am coming to the conclusion that your friend either,

A) Bought Gold

or

B) Botted

Yeah it's pretty obvious or he probably did some next money method.

People were forgetting the guy can't even use red d' hide let alone black, theres no way he can do bandos unless he gets his levels up or goes in a big mass.