Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Loganmf

Money Help

Question

okay, im a 104 and my best armour is my 5.4M drag, and then i see 94s with full bandos, HOW IS THAT??!!!

i mean i havent had enough cash for the bandos skirt in my whole rs life! so i really just want to start raking in the cash

something easy, like i got 99 wcing because all i really had to do was cut and bank

soooo anything that doesnt need a ton of thinking i would love, like.....farming

but idk how to farm! please tell me how! or smithing! idk what to smith!

please please please help

6 answers to this question

What I can think of is that they got a 99 that makes you cash like Fishing/Mining/Hunter.

I mean I didn't have full bandos until like 106. But I got tassets at like level 98.

I started Slaying a lot and camping at places as well. And farming as well. Back in the day that's when there were some Masses going on so I attended those and got a few Mil occasionally.

You'll find your way eventually. It takes a while to make good cash.

Personally, I found that once you get some cash it gets easier and easier to make more. Everything Jordan said will definitely help you get to the point where you can buy some Bandos armor if that is your goal. Masses, slayer, and camping at certain monsters will make you money, and your stats are decent enough for these (but your slayer is a bit low. I'd train that)

As far as farming goes, it is a GREAT way to make easy cash in between slayer tasks or whatever you may be doing. Check out this RSWiki article on how to do herb runs. Herbs will be your primary source of income from farming, although they are slow as far as gaining experience goes.

Edited by Sythe

People dice as well, to be honest, I made a lot of money (roughly 40M) from running Nature runes but they're about .75 of the price since I started doing them, equalling to another easy 49 hours of work...

If you're feeling lucky, you can try dice dueling, which has 50/50 odds instead of 60/40 odds...

Farm runs, though, are a nice way, don't know really what else, though. My friend goes boss hunting, if you got your range up that would be an option, DK's if you got your stats up are pretty decent income as well...

Really, though, I'd try getting your stats up first.

Not sure if i can rlly help, cuz im worth just 16mil, and 88cb..

But try doing daily runs (not herb/farming runs), battlestaves, etc..

I make around 350k a day from all the runs..

Takes me 10-20mins at max..

(this doesn't include kingdom management, as i can't do it yet)

If u've finished as a first resort, u cud get raw bird meat from tht ogre village place, and sell it to ge and make another 70k-80k per day...

Around 420k for 20mins, isnt tht bad..

Plus it'l add up, to nearly 3 mil a week... For just 20mins every day lol..

Till i became mem, 3 months ago, my bank was 2m..

Now its 8 times more...

Herb runs made most of my bank. Its really easy and with minimal effort, you stand to yield lots of cash in return. the initial farming levels are slow, but once you get 32/38, the money starts rolling.