Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Sal's Realm Version 4.0!

Links on the main page for Salcast and Newspaper sites? Even though they're dead projects? ^^;;

At the bottom of each page, you'll see a series of links - Archived Projects is where you'll find the SalCast and newspaper links. :(

As an idea for the new site, is it possible we could get a heap of new calculators? An example would be 'how long' calcs, where it takes the different exp/h rates of activities and gives you the time it'd take to reach x level.

Absolutely - that could even be combined with our current calculators to create the ultimate skill calcs :D - we would just need to know the xp rate for each action.

Links on the main page for Salcast and Newspaper sites? Even though they're dead projects? ^^;;

At the bottom of each page, you'll see a series of links - Archived Projects is where you'll find the SalCast and newspaper links. :(

As an idea for the new site, is it possible we could get a heap of new calculators? An example would be 'how long' calcs, where it takes the different exp/h rates of activities and gives you the time it'd take to reach x level.

Absolutely - that could even be combined with our current calculators to create the ultimate skill calcs :D - we would just need to know the xp rate for each action.

If that's a possibility that would be considered, then let the research begin. :P

Its looks great! A big well done to all who put so much work into it! :(

:(

So was the topic with Veni Vedi Vege saying that while hes gone they better not do the overhaul or something because he knew when it was happening? :D

Nice, now I hope the guides will be updated as well now. :(

I opened up Sal's, not expecting anything and the first words that I uttered were "oh my God" for two reasons. I was totally unexpecting it, and it looks so fantastic!

This looks truely great, good work guys. I hope further ideas can be implemented, such as my idea of a frontpage update discussion.

Sal this is all great and everything but I feel like you've completely blown off your other site refresh

OT: The new skin looks fantastic! Certainly gives it that medieval look, awesome job Fatalysm! The new site is amazing, great job everyone, you did us proud :(

Cheers, I'm not sure on this so don't quote but it looks like there will be more themes added later on.

Oh god the new website is so old, it's needs to be updated.

:D

I'm feeling momentary pride!

As you should, the new website looks fantastic!

Thank-you so much! I really feel appreciated!

Oh god the new website is so old, it's needs to be updated.

:D

I'm feeling momentary pride!

You did a fantastic job :D

Ohhh Lilshu, you're making me all mushy inside! :D

I'm not too fond of the design but maybe that's just me. Great nonetheless.
I'm not fond of it either, still i offered more designs but Sal and Neo were very stubborn this was the one for them! :D

I don't like the way it looks :D!

It's pretty amazing code! :D

You really did some brilliant work on our new theme - it really is awesome! You're a part of Sals history! :P

Wooooop, my name is finally on something! :P

I've got to be honest, I personally don't love the new colour scheme/layout like everyone else does :D. Despite that, I can still appreciate how good it is. Hopefully this will bring a few more new people to the forums :(.

I have just noticed it when bouncing around Google, it looks awesome! :(

Looks absolutely fantastic, excellent job guys!

Just found a small issue, if you look at this page (and it seems to be al the database pages) the GE charts and information overlap :(

Don't know how easy it will be for you to just nudge one of the boxes on all pages now :D

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/item-databa...l?viewitem=2217

Just found a small issue, if you look at this page (and it seems to be al the database pages) the GE charts and information overlap :(

Don't know how easy it will be for you to just nudge one of the boxes on all pages now :D

What browser are you using?

It's fine on all the ones I have to hand (Chrome 14, Opera 11.5, IE9, Firefox 5 and 6).

What browser are you using?

It's fine on all the ones I have to hand (Chrome 14, Opera 11.5, IE9, Firefox 5).

salsnewsiteissue.png

I have edited out the irrelevant details of who I am...

About Opera

Version information

Version

Build

Platform

Win32

System

Windows XP

XHTML+Voice

Plug-in not loaded

Browser identification

Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1; U; Edition United States Local; en) Presto/2.9.168 Version/11.50

Paths

Preferences

C:\Documents and Settings\Phil ******.HOME-8******89B\Application Data\Opera\Opera 10.60 Beta\operaprefs.ini

Saved session

C:\Documents and Settings\Phil ******.HOME-8******89B\Application Data\Opera\Opera 10.60 Beta\sessions\autopera.win