Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Sal's Realm Version 4.0!

Calculators aren't working quite right. I am 13% from 95 to 96 agility but the calculator is saying I am 91%. I think it is taking my percent from level 1 which has little meaning and is not helpful. I guess it was made that way but really needs changing.

The calculators have it phrased as You've completed x amount of your goal. So instead of saying you're 9% away from the next level, it says you've completed 91% of your goal.

(I think :( )

I started to yell at my sister for changing my homepage...

Great, great job guys! Ima start re-writing some guides right away.

~Dimos

Also, the "report an adverisement" links you to a broken page.

I smell a favicon competition!

We...Need....Favicon....ASAP!!!

Loads of recent Item Database entries have not been added to the current database :(

LOVE 4.0, great job!

One thing I saw in the Herblore training guide:

"When you get to level 78, waste all your Torstols into making Zamorak Potions, there is no need to save them. You might end up realizing that you do in fact have no Torstols, this is because there is only 2 places to get them: either through farming the herbs from Torstol Seeds, or you get 1 per Sinister Key when it is used on the Closed Chest in the Yanille Dungeon."

Umm, save them for overloads, zam potions are a waste ;p

Does the new system of submitting information to item entries make this forum obsolete?

Does the new system of submitting information to item entries make this forum obsolete?

Yes. http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showforum=11 too.

So what's going to happen to these forums? It's going to be difficult not being able to collaborate on a single item like we used to. How will we mark items as requiring transparencies or have missing information?

I suppose this is obsolete too. :(

+

Loads of recent Item Database entries have not been added to the current database :D

EDIT:

Can we space the text out in the search box a couple of pixels to the right?

textfe.png

Edited by Ambo100

It's not exactly obsolete, but the preferred method of submissions to the IDB will be through the website. It makes it a LOT easier to add new items and it's quite convenient to make corrections too. However, I think the points that you brought up are enough to keep the submission forum around - if you don't have all the necessary info about an item, or you need an image made transparent, I think it would be perfectly fine to post in the DB board. :(

Are you thinking of putting in an easier way to add requirements? Because I was submitting the Milestone Capes yesterday, and it took forever to put in all the requirements (since you have to have x levels in all skills). While the current system is nice, it can take awhile to put all the stuff in.

~Dimos

I never thought I would see this in my (or any) lifetime.

Well done. Two years overdue, but well done. Site is now a sight, not an eye sore from 2004.

~Vincent

cff254ef75242adacd7a0a355f4e6609.png

cff254ef75242adacd7a0a355f4e6609.png

That just about sums up the level of clarity and deepness of thought in the Sal's friends chat.

~Dimos

Typical, you update when I'm away.. looks great, not that I can see much on a iPod using McDonalds wifi, but it's great it's been released :(

Edited by Bintey