Sal's RuneScape Forum

Lumbridge & Shattered Heart Guides

Two new guides are now online! first, our Lumbridge city guide has been totally rewritten to include lots of new info that was previously missing or outdated from our old guide! Many thanks to Darth KJ for writing this guide! A guide to the Shattered Heart Distraction & Diversion has also been added to the site, with useful info on collecting the special rocks for this D&D! Another big thanks goes to iWild for writing this guide for us! :(

Hi,

I was wondering this

Spend at least one minute in your house whilst not in Build Mode. The rock will spawn near the Entrance Portal
At some point it was changed that idling in your house did not work anymore, and you actually had to build something. Has it now been changed back? Edited by Tws71

Hi,

I was wondering this

Spend at least one minute in your house whilst not in Build Mode. The rock will spawn near the Entrance Portal
At some point it was changed that idling in your house did not work anymore, and you actually had to build something. Has it now been changed back?

I sent in a correction about that.

~Dimos

Build furniture on hotspots or as a flatpacked items in your Player Owned House. The rock will spawn near the Entrance Portal

Almost there... the rock nowadays pops into your inventory like in all other skills, no need to pick it up near portal.

Hi,

I was wondering this

At some point it was changed that idling in your house did not work anymore, and you actually had to build something. Has it now been changed back?

I sent in a correction about that.

~Dimos

So that explains why I haven't been getting construction rocks anymore. :(

Great guides! :D