Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mok2k11

What Do You Lose If You Die In Wildy?

Question

Hi

I wanted to know if you died in the wilderness do you lose the weapon you're weilding when you die and do you lose the armour you're wearing when you die?

Thanks

10 answers to this question

if you are skulled (if you attacked someone) you will lose all items (or all but one if you use item protect prayer)

if you aren't skulled you will lose all items but 3 (or 4 if you use item protect prayer)

you can check what you will lose and keep upon death in your equipment screen, click the button with the skull on

it will explain what happens

And, if you die in Wildy, you cannot choose what to protect, i believe. And, you can't use Protect item on selected worlds (High-Risk Wilderness World).

TY for the link, oh and Egghebrecht I won't be killing anyone myself, I just wanted to know should I bring my armour and my weapon to the wildy because I want to train my prayer at the boneyard which is in the wildy and I don't want to lose my valuable stuff If I die.

TY for the link, oh and Egghebrecht I won't be killing anyone myself, I just wanted to know should I bring my armour and my weapon to the wildy because I want to train my prayer at the boneyard which is in the wildy and I don't want to lose my valuable stuff If I die.

Great place to train. What I suggest is you wear Rune legs, Body, and Kite. There are 4-5 skeletons there and they WILL attack you, but if you run around they usually get stuck on a rock or corpse so you should be fine. If you have the armor I listed then it will take them a while to eat away at your lifepoints.

In fact, the Bone Yard hosts the most ingenius way to train prayer, provided you have the right levels. First, 43 prayer for Protect from Melee, and second you need 8500 Dungeoneering tokens to buy a Twisted Necklace. The Necklace revives a Prayer point for every bone buried, so you can walk around with Protect from Melee on for as long as you want - well, if you keep burying bones.

Great place to train. What I suggest is you wear Rune legs, Body, and Kite. There are 4-5 skeletons there and they WILL attack you, but if you run around they usually get stuck on a rock or corpse so you should be fine. If you have the armor I listed then it will take them a while to eat away at your lifepoints.

In fact, the Bone Yard hosts the most ingenius way to train prayer, provided you have the right levels. First, 43 prayer for Protect from Melee, and second you need 8500 Dungeoneering tokens to buy a Twisted Necklace. The Necklace revives a Prayer point for every bone buried, so you can walk around with Protect from Melee on for as long as you want - well, if you keep burying bones.

I recommend some prayer gear if he's doing the Melee method, Otherwise he'll have to be very fast in rune with the bird necklace, I think it has a negative prayer bonus?

I recommend some prayer gear if he's doing the Melee method, Otherwise he'll have to be very fast in rune with the bird necklace, I think it has a negative prayer bonus?

It has a +9 prayer bonus.

It does...?

Where have I been.

Wear prayer gear anyway.

Sorry Chaoss but I'm not high enough def level to wear rune armour only addy and guys do you know any good prayer gear for a prayer level 11?

It does...?

Where have I been.

Wear prayer gear anyway.

you dont need prayer gear if the bones restore prayer bonus

also the gear helps you from pvpers