Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaq92

Zezima Who?

Hey guys,

I just made this post becuz I recently went on Runescape after a couple of years and realized that Zezima is no longer even in the top 20 of Runescape. I was just wondering if anyone even remembers Zezima and how people used to be stalking him. So, my question is do any of the newer players remember Zezima and does the new number 1 get as much attention as Zezima use to get.

Was #1 for what, 3+ years? Yeah, most people remember him.

He's in the top 30 again ;p (I think)

But then again, what's the point of idolizing a player? For all you know, he could be against all the real life values that you stand for, mainly due to reasons like that, I fail to see how people can become obsessed over a player.

I'd rather be treated for how I act/interact with others as opposed to "high rank player, must brown nose". I'm not implying anyone here is, I'm just saying in general.

Well, just because he's not at the top anymore doesn't mean people don't know about him. I'd still probably say he has the most fame of of any RS player even today.

Legends never die!!

Zezima was the #1 RuneScape account with wrong password/user name logins . Why ? cause people are obsessed . Its soo stupid . Hes just a regular person who happens to not have a life . But he got one again , which is why he doesnt play anymroe .

He's in the top 30 again ;p (I think)

But then again, what's the point of idolizing a player? For all you know, he could be against all the real life values that you stand for, mainly due to reasons like that, I fail to see how people can become obsessed over a player.

I'd rather be treated for how I act/interact with others as opposed to "high rank player, must brown nose". I'm not implying anyone here is, I'm just saying in general.

He's top 2500 :(

Anyway, people idolize Bieber. He makes music, people like him. Other's don't like him, other's don't like Zezima. Simple.

Zezima was the #1 RuneScape account with wrong password/user name logins . Why ? cause people are obsessed . Its soo stupid . Hes just a regular person who happens to not have a life . But he got one again , which is why he doesnt play anymroe .

I find it rather amusing that you think Zezima doesn't have a life. He actually does, as well as a wife. He took a ~year break, he plays RuneScape, has 120 Dungeoneering (140M Exp in it ATM).

Just because a player is number one does not mean that he/she does not have a life.

Personally, don't know what the great hype about people disliking Zezima/liking him. If you want to, go ahead. If you don't no one cares. Both ways.

He is the biggest legend that has ever, and will ever hit Runescape.

For example, if anyone reads the RSOF, Zezima posted in there about a week ago, and IMMEDIATELY after he posted at least 40 topics were made linking to "OMG ZEZIMA IS BACK!"

Built upon that, he was #1 for the longest amount of time in Runescape's history, and his name is quirky and easy to remember. He has been the center of a few Internet meme's, been a mod, been auto-ranked in every FunOrb single player games' highscores, and just been idolized to such an extreme he will never be forgotte.

He is the closest thing to a celebrity Runescape has.

Not a good or bad thing.

He's the hero Runescape deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

If (preferably a noob) player wants to troll a lil', they go "yeah well my Main is [email protected]@"

You never see anyone say "Yeah well my main is [email protected]@"

Y'know what I'm saying?

Edited by LonelyWolf

I remember the three leaders during the "golden age" of RuneScape were Zezima, The Old Nite, and N0valyfe, and Lilyuffie was 4th. Did The Old Nite really die? And what happened to Gertjaars?

He's the hero Runescape deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

v clever and relevant movie quote

+upvote for you

Lol'ed :(

I remember the three leaders during the "golden age" of RuneScape were Zezima, The Old Nite, and N0valyfe, and Lilyuffie was 4th. Did The Old Nite really die? And what happened to Gertjaars?

YES!!!!!!! I remember this! :D Then N0valyfe passed Zezima and everyone was like "OMGWHATHAPPENEDISTHISREALLIFE?!?!?!!!!!!!!!"

Apparently The Old Nite gained like 12k exp in 2007, a couple years after he apparently passed away, but there are other arguments saying he was hacked then and got that exp before being perma-banned.

I thought Gert was still up there tbh haha

*sniff* Stop it, you're making me nostalgic. :(

I believe this viewpoint of Zezima. There definitely seems to be sufficient evidence for such an assertion.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape:...h_Behind_Zezima

So...Zezima was basically a sockpuppet, then? Hm. I never thought of that before, but it kinda makes sense. Most of the evidence is kinda circumstantial, though...

I believe this viewpoint of Zezima. There definitely seems to be sufficient evidence for such an assertion.

So...Zezima was basically a sockpuppet, then? Hm. I never thought of that before, but it kinda makes sense. Most of the evidence is kinda circumstantial, though...

I recall seeing Zezima complain on "Refer a friend programme" thread recently.

Why would Jagex make a sockpuppet criticize a Jagex update?

Yep, saw it too!

YaIOIM.png

Yep, saw it too!

YaIOIM.png

Too stir something up :D

I read the Zezima thing, wow that made me think he is controlled by Jagex.

I've dung'ed with Zez. Probably one of the slowest floors I did. :(

Anyway, yeah, he is still widely known. As for the Jagex owns Zezima conspiracy thing; I believe it is just a conspiracy.

Zezmia is one of those names that will always be around in Runescape. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be in-game mentions of him, or possibly even an NPC.

~Dimos

I've dung'ed with Zez. Probably one of the slowest floors I did. :D

Anyway, yeah, he is still widely known. As for the Jagex owns Zezima conspiracy thing; I believe it is just a conspiracy.

Zezmia is one of those names that will always be around in Runescape. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be in-game mentions of him, or possibly even an NPC.

~Dimos

An NPC? So thats means he is JAGEX :(.

I've dung'ed with Zez. Probably one of the slowest floors I did. :D

~Dimos

An NPC? So thats means he is JAGEX :(.

Not Jagex - just popular and classic enough to be noticed and tributed by Jagex.

~Dimos

And what happened to Gertjaars?

He never ranked in Dung, hes ranked in the nine-thousands now overall.

Edited by Crimson