Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ang3l Kushh

Getting High And Playing Runescape

Well . Idk if it's just me but i enjoy runescape alot more when im zooted brains . I think it has to do with the exitement of the littlest things . Who agrees ?

THIS IS NOT A MARIJUANA MORAL DISCUSSION , NO FLAMING .

Is it really necessary to create a thread to tell everyone you like to get high?

It's nothing special.

uhh , yes . why must somone post a top just saying they like to play COD while playing runescape ?

You're right, that's a fairly pointless topic. Just like this one.

Funny how talking about selling gold for real life cash and bots in a positive note are against the forums rules but actually talking about something illegal like marijuana in a positive note isn't.

Not a moral comment by the way, just an observation.

uhh , yes . why must somone post a top just saying they like to play COD while playing runescape ?

Such a topic exists?!!? :( MUST FIND NAO.

Loljk, but yeah, I disagree with anyone that gets high to play a videogame. It takes the value out of it IMO. :D

Funny how talking about selling gold for real life cash and bots in a positive note are against the forums rules but actually talking about something illegal like marijuana in a positive note isn't.

This, pretty much. Seems kinda silly.

fudge I miss being 15 and getting high by myself and playing runescape instead of going to school. And then posting on sal's about how awesome it is 2 be high.

Edited by Vlad

I usually grind levels while stoned, it keeps me sane lmao, Especially repetitive skills such as magic,fletching,even fishing L. And I don't understand why people frown upon weed :\ it's a recreational drug. Doesn't leave you as screwed up as other potent hardcore drugs.

at least have someone to get high with ;_;

Getting high is v bad.

I mean

Why do you go play runescape if you do get high? Do you ever do anything else? O_O Or is the main reason you get high is to have a better experience on RS?

Edited by LonelyWolf

I enjoy smoking more while pking or barrows . I usually grind sober (can remember what im doing) .

10m says he rages/rage quits. Unless you pk with 1 item which is v bad.

Guys lay off him...serious.

Look man, im not gunna lie, ive indulged a few times myself. But one thing that proves that A) your not mature enough to smoke bud and B) you dont realize what smoking truly is is that your posting something like this. If you wanna do it, go for it, grab a friend or shizzle toke alone, but no need to tell everyone what your doing or anything. Cmon man....use your head a bit ok?

Watch horror movies while on salvia.

It's mind-blowing.

I usually just get super drunk then go on Sal's clan chat :(

Maybe i'll see you there sometime Angel Kushhhhh :D :P

Edited by Ghostfoot

The rest of the world called, they want to inform you that not every country share the same anti-[inserttopic] laws as your country has.

It is in general fairly simple: The RuneScape rules are there to make sure we stay a clean, respectable fansite community. There are other communities around if you want to be a bad player and cheat in the game, this community is not one of those.

Then you have other topics like drugs, alcohol, smoking, sex, religion, freedom of speech and a vast range of other topics which have different laws connected to them from country to country. We can't really make general rules about that, so we have rules that limit users to post "clean" posts according to the Forum Rules.

It's not really funny, but it does take a higher degree of perception to realize why things are the way they are and rid yourself of the impression that Sal's just exist to cater to one's individual situation. We're a community of many ethnicities, countries, religions, views and opinions.

Using that logic we shouldn't be allowed to talk about same-sex marriage because it's illegal in some parts of the world? :(

Using that logic we shouldn't be allowed to talk about same-sex marriage because it's illegal in some parts of the world? :(

Didn't North Korea ban MMORPGs a while back? Goodbye guys, we're closing. :D

(Besides, legality is not an issue: trading gold for real life cash is merely a breach of contract)

Edited by Arianna

Same-sex marriage isn't really illegal, it's just not possible. And debating whether same sex marriage should be legal in the debate room is like debating whether pot should be legal, and that's perfectly fine.

I think most countries have illegalized marijuana Yuanrang. At least most english speaking countries.

Guys lay off him...serious.

Look man, im not gunna lie, ive indulged a few times myself. But one thing that proves that A) your not mature enough to smoke bud and B) you dont realize what smoking truly is is that your posting something like this. If you wanna do it, go for it, grab a friend or shizzle toke alone, but no need to tell everyone what your doing or anything. Cmon man....use your head a bit ok?

Why should people lay off him? He posted the topic.