Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thepope1322

Favorite Mission/level From Any Game

Honestly my favorite storyline is Bad Company 2.

But my favorite mission is from the part, Thanks for the Smokes where Ghostrider saves everyone's ass by defying his Pacifist ways by taking out Aquires russian crew and saving bad company's ass. Though it was sad when his chopper was blown up.

I was so sad when he died ;-;

Favorite - Mombasa Streets in Halo ODST

Least - Speaking of oblivion, WHY CAN'T I BEAT THE SIEGE OF [email protected]#$%^%&^#[email protected]!??????????????

Siege of Kvatch was easy. Battle for Castle Kvatch is the hard one, and always gets mentioned when somebody says Oblivion's levelling system and how monsters appear spawn is screwed up. If you do it early nothing is there apart from Stunted Scamps and it's easy as taking a piss. If you do it around level 20 there's dozens of Spider Daedra and Storm Atronachs and everyone that isn't essential will die in seconds.

Thief 2, Life Of The Party.

:(

did you play Thief: Deadly Shadows? and that one mission where there's a kid standing in a really thin corridor who is ridiculously hard to get past?

th_fffffffuuuuu-1.jpg

on topic: any of the Cod4 Ghillie missions or perhaps the mission in Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 where you have to infiltrate the massive Sith tower thingy. I loved listening to the Stormtroopers having conversations in adjacent rooms before you ran in and executed them :D

All of Ocarina of Time. :D

I was going to make some witty edit along the lines of "except so-and-so", but then realised that there is no imperfect moment in that game. Well played, sirrah.

I was going to make some witty edit along the lines of "except so-and-so", but then realised that there is no imperfect moment in that game. Well played, sirrah.

Water Temple.

Mindless raising and lowering of the water temple, everything's a puzzle, everything looks the same. Oh and having to equip/unequip the Iron Boots with a long menu system.

Water Temple.

Mindless raising and lowering of the water temple, everything's a puzzle, everything looks the same. Oh and having to equip/unequip the Iron Boots with a long menu system.

I didn't mind the water temple, it's pretty linear when you figure out what's needed. Incidentally, early hover boots break the water temple, and if you RBA the boss key it just becomes lulz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYUI_kkFxqc

I can see why you could dislike it, though :P

Venon in Starfox 64

insert gameshark, spam the bomb button, profit

All of Ocarina of Time. :P

:D

Water Temple.

I remember when I was like 8 playing that temple and having to Google walkthroughs, print them off, bring them to the TV and attempt to follow them. Still took me 3+ hours to finish :(

Edited by Kyo

Least: The entire swamp world in the original Rayman.

Most favorite: Daytime in Minecraft.

Also this bonus mission for ArmA 2...

Not only do you get to tear shizzle up in an Apache helicopter, watch what happens:

The level that follows that is equally awesome.

Favourites: The entirety of Boletarian Palace in Demon's Souls and the Soprano/War/Heist sections of Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Least favourite: Act 3 of Metal Gear Solid 4. I mean, it was easy once I'd managed to complete it the first time, but the motorbike section on my first Big Boss Emblem run was one of the more painful experiences ever.

Also a lot of shooters on their hardest settings suck because I don't like shooters very much so when I get frustrated I just quit.

Least favorite: Water Temple... I hated that place. Still by far the greatest game ever made.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.