Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Moog

How Many Pillows Do You Like On Your Bed?

How many  

90 members have voted

1. 1. HOW MANY PILLOWS?!@#!@

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-14
    • 15+

I use one pillow, it has goose feathers inside supersoft :( no decoration pillows

why do people use so many pillows I do not know

Edited by Daaryl

Two if I sleep alone, four if a girl sleeps over. I read on 4chan that a nice gals love pillows.

Edited by Vlad

I have two, but I only have one on the bed.

Edited by Kemosabe

I put 6-9.

I have 4 regular pillows, and then a body pillow which is like 3.

I have a double bed so I have 2, but I only sleep on one. I can't sleep on more than 1 pillow because the gap between the two is uncomfortable. Sometimes I sleep without one :(

I have a double bed so I have 2, but I only sleep on one. I can't sleep on more than 1 pillow because the gap between the two is uncomfortable. Sometimes I sleep without one :D

Same but its annoying having the dip where the 2 pillows meet :(

I have two pillows. It was awful when I went to France and the hotel I stayed at only had these ultra-thin pillows and only one per bed, no extras. It made it so hard to sleep.

I actually use none most of the time. Using the same pillow case seemed to give me a bit of acne so I just use my arm as a pillow.

Oh and don't forget my body pillow collection

http://blog.funimation.com/wp-content/uplo...bodypillows.jpg

son i am jely

Edited by Guitarguy

I have two pillows. It was awful when I went to France and the hotel I stayed at only had these ultra-thin pillows and only one per bed, no extras. It made it so hard to sleep.

fudgeing first world problems. I hate it when I go on holiday to a foreign country and the hotel only provides one pillow per bed.

Using the same pillow case seemed to give me a bit of acne so I just use my arm as a pillow.

Well that's what happens when you don't wash them... :D

I always forget to D:.

And I don't mind that much anyway :(.

2 Pillows One placed horizontal on the end and one vertical making an L shape where if I am really tired I can lay diagonally and still have a comfortable spot.

I like to have 2 pillows on my bed. One soft, plush pillow that I can sink my head into, and one firm pillow, that I use more often than the soft one.

Three. Two on either site to cling on. A big, soft one to sleep on.

Edited by Phoenix Rider

Back in my day we had one pillow and we were grateful, thank you very much. :(

I have three pillows on my bed, but I only sleep on one. It's one of those memory foam pillows and it's really comfortable; probably the best I've ever slept on! :P The other two are there for when 'company' stays over. :(

I used to sleep on two pillows but the foam pillow is awesome. I used to toss and turn in bed and have the worst time sleeping until I switched. :D

I have three pillows on my bed, but I only sleep on one. It's one of those memory foam pillows and it's really comfortable; probably the best I've ever slept on! :P The other two are there for when 'company' stays over. :(

I used to sleep on two pillows but the foam pillow is awesome. I used to toss and turn in bed and have the worst time sleeping until I switched. :D

Oh god!

I must be like... IDK! SAL POSTED IN ONE OF MY THREADS!! OH MY [email protected][email protected]

[/nerdgasm]

I have to sleep with like 2-3 pillows or else I snore/choke in my sleep.

I used to sleep on two pillows but the foam pillow is awesome. I used to toss and turn in bed and have the worst time sleeping until I switched. :(

My friend has a similar type of pillow, except it somehow weighs like, 10 pounds. Really good for your back if you sleep with it though. :D

Foam pillow + a dutch wife. As in the pillow, not an actual wife. It's funny because I'm dutch :( And no, it's not a love pillow. I may be alone, but not forever.

I have one pillow that is almost flat and i sleep on my stomach and i always have one arm under my pillow and my other hand under my head

2 on top of each other

im looking to invest in a memory foam pillow and matress since i have a few back problems(ty sport) but my parents are like

no.

From experience, the foam pillows are great.