Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tabt

The Branches Of Darkmeyer

Cool update, funny how they have time to make fancy walkthroughs which the rs public do when the time used to create the guide could had been used to log in and ban a couple hundred bots. I'll probably do the quest, nice rewards

Obviously a company like Jagex can only do one thing at a time.

2ezkysi.png

not bad.

How do you...?? I maxed at like 550 with 95str extreme strengths and turmoil, with good gear.

2ezkysi.png

not bad.

How do you...?? I maxed at like 550 with 95str extreme strengths and turmoil, with good gear.

same as you basically, extremes and turm @ 99 str, i think its a special effect of the weapon itself, because my maxes range from 400 all the way up to 831.

Cool update, funny how they have time to make fancy walkthroughs which the rs public do when the time used to create the guide could had been used to log in and ban a couple hundred bots. I'll probably do the quest, nice rewards

They write a walkthrough for every quest, it's just that up until now you've had to unlock it one peice at a time. See 'QuestHelp'.

I've heard its 300k profit per/h and 150k melee xp/h.

Inb4 this gets botted.

I've heard its 300k profit per/h and 150k melee xp/h.

Inb4 this gets botted.

doxvgk.png

thats after 1 hr of ranging them, seems like a very good training spot, if you factor in the fact nobody else is there yet. only downside to range training is you need to fletch your own stakes which will take some time.

roughly 150 kills p/hr

Edited by FeedMyEgo

Enjoyed this quest, probably the only quest that I have enjoyed!

5 Free RC levels, whats not to love?

110901135112.png

Okay, well dieing 8 times to the boss (7 of which due to playing on resizable=lag) does make it lose its appeal.

good rewards, great quest, Darkmeyer looks amazing.

They write a walkthrough for every quest, it's just that up until now you've had to unlock it one peice at a time. See 'QuestHelp'.

Yeah, but this way everyone gets to whine about bots, which is essential for every update, no matter how big or small or of outright amazing quality.

:(

Enjoyed this quest, probably the only quest that I have enjoyed!

5 Free RC levels, whats not to love?

Okay, well dieing 8 times to the boss (7 of which due to playing on resizable=lag) does make it lose its appeal.

Grats on the RC advance :D

this is a fun quest - gee i had forgotten much of the way around miterditch - the maze.

the gathering of the disguise and fun smoke bombs :(

and i even got to assist another player - a little.

it was cool that we could go back in and watch our members run smoking about the place -

running like their bot was on fire. lol

i am not finished as the lag is pretty bad on dial up. so i wait to off the boss so i can enjoy the rewards too.

yup even with 130 cb, with 99's in str,def,attac and constipation. the lag will take you better than the best ice blast.

Yeah, but this way everyone gets to whine about bots, which is essential for every update, no matter how big or small or of outright amazing quality.

:(

That's true :D .

For the first time, we're releasing a walkthrough for today's quest.

Seems like a real waste of time and resources since there are fansites willing to do that sort of thing for free. :(

Not that it would take up much time for the quest developer to write up a guide. Nor would it take up any resources at all..

The developers would have to be paid to do do the time it takes to write a comprehensive guide.

They already write a quest guide every time. Haven't you ever heard of questhelp? This is just making it public, if anything it's a more effective use of resources.

However, questhelp is useful for getting personalized solutions to problems. I hope they don't stop that.

^ What Helm said

Honestly, I hate how people nice doggy! about jagex without even freaking thinking about what they're posting.

Little irksome that the medallion gives you what many of us already worked really hard for - (quick access to Mort'ton / Barrows & Burgh De Rott through Temple Trekking) - but the quest itself was great.

Little irksome that the medallion gives you what many of us already worked really hard for - (quick access to Mort'ton / Barrows & Burgh De Rott through Temple Trekking) - but the quest itself was great.

Yeah I find it really weird especially since these updates were a week apart.

I also really liked the quest. And for what my opinions worth, boss fight was certainly interesting. He damages much faster than Nomad if you screw up, the darkness thing in particular was annoying and getting hit 400+ by it seems to be both normal and unavoidable. I rank him harder than the pest queen, easier than Nomad, and harder than the balance elemental.

Based on the end fight difficulty I would grade it as a GM quest even though Jagex havent.

I also really liked the quest. And for what my opinions worth, boss fight was certainly interesting. He damages much faster than Nomad if you screw up, the darkness thing in particular was annoying and getting hit 400+ by it seems to be both normal and unavoidable. I rank him harder than the pest queen, easier than Nomad, and harder than the balance elemental.

Based on the end fight difficulty I would grade it as a GM quest even though Jagex havent.

It was definitively up there as one of the harder quest bosses, but at the same time it took me one shot with using only rocktails. Master quest is accurate.