Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix Rider

Nationstates

The Dictatorship of Zarkanians would like to confirm whether or not there is a nuclear non-proliferation treaty currently in play. If so, for the purpose of securing the futures of those countries currently unarmed against nuclear strikes, the Dictatorship of Zarkanians suggests that it be repealed. Zarkanians believes that M.A.D. is the best deterrent in the event of increased hostilities between any two countries.

We should start considering a roleplay based around these negotiations.

The Dictatorship of Zarkanians would like to confirm whether or not there is a nuclear non-proliferation treaty currently in play. If so, for the purpose of securing the futures of those countries currently unarmed against nuclear strikes, the Dictatorship of Zarkanians suggests that it be repealed. Zarkanians believes that M.A.D. is the best deterrent in the event of increased hostilities between any two countries.

1 vote Yea.

Is there any word from Wert yet? I'll give him until Christmas if we haven't got any yet. After that his land is free game (if allowed by the Regional authorities)

Edited by hot gal6666

1 vote Yea.

Is there any word from Wert yet? I'll give him until Christmas if we haven't got any yet. After that his land is free game (if allowed by the Regional authorities)

Zarkanians casts its vote FOR this proposition.

1 vote Yea.

Zarkanians casts its vote FOR this proposition.

Which one? There were two.

My nation has reached 500 million people! :(

I've reached 500 million quite a while ago it seems. Seems like just yesterday I wasn't even 10 million.

I like the Analysis page. It's pretty neat to see where you stand in the different categories!

I also got my first rank today! Top 10% in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens. :(

I do hereby declare that, until further notice from the prior executives of the now-ceased Wert Korea, the land of Wert Korea be unclaimed land available to Future Member States and for Neutral grounds of Existing Member States.

the borderlands of mastermax268 have moved in

i think i was a member a while ago but i forgot and cba tbh :(

The miners have finished excavating and will be sent home with no memory of the digging along with the sentient cactus. You will find that you can put the cactus into almost any governing or military position.

You will need to re-educate the miners from tenth grade onward, but that has already been paid for. We will ignore this loss of fifteen million Diamonds as long as Grauis Magna is the Emperor.

Mr. Magna is also working on a solution to get the government back into an adequate form from the near-anarchy seen under Willy Johnson, so there won't be any more major problems.

Edited by hot gal6666

New ministers has been picked due to low activity

Regional Cabinet:

Minister for Foreign Affairs: Arkinesia

Minister of Defence: Miencraft

Minister of the Interior: PeaceFreedom

Deputy Founder: Teebeestroika

Edited by Deflux

UN delegates list updated

Our former UN delegates:

1. Minisor (Wiseguy63000)

2. Oikhia Khora (Snowzak)

3. Novus Equitas (Dissentor)

4. Athusan (Josec, had an incredible one-day rule :P)

5. Novus Equitas (Dissentor)

6. Athusan (Josec, this time had an incredible three-day rule :P)

7. Novus Equitas (Dissentor)

8. Athusan (Josec)

9. Manfigurut II (Sir Sibannac)

10. Ze Pigs (Piggybank30)

11. Athusan

12. Manfigurut II

13. Geodandra (Scoobywoohoo)

14. Athusan

15. Numby

16. Peacefreedom (474 days - our absolute record!)

17. Sarilian (4 days)

18. Arkinesia (2 days)

19. Sarilian (7 days)

20. Arkinesia (92 days)

21. Peacefreedom (72 days)

22. Arkinesia (11 days)

23. The error region (218 days phase 1)

24. The error region (26 days phase 2)

25. The error region (11 days phase 3)

26. Sarilian (7 days)

27. Veddaria (Less than a day rule)

28. Sarilian (108 days)

29. Miencraft (Current)

That was interesting.

The Vastly Honored Empire of Miencraft (myself) will try to break the record of PeaceFreedom's 474 days.

If that means being the last Nation in the realm, so be it.

Edited by Amber Pyrilmas

That was interesting.

The Vastly Honored Empire of Miencraft (myself) will try to break the record of PeaceFreedom's 474 days.

If that means being the last Nation in the realm, so be it.

Go ahead! I left WA as I felt there's no way to lower ur income taxes unless you quit WA membership. Also it piles up more polices instead =o

After a bit of troubling times, Correlax's economy is starting to improve!

Good news for Correlax and good luck in the future!

Miencraft is currently struggling with attempting to get the Eye of Ender more valuable than the Dollar and get the economy rating in the green.

In other news, Grauis Magna died today at the Impressive age of 104. A replacement is yet to be found.

Edited by Amber Pyrilmas

23. The error region (218 days phase 1)

24. The error region (26 days phase 2)

25. The error region (11 days phase 3)

I guess that was the time no one had any endorsements. Also, these are our exchange rates:

capturelxi.png

Edited by error404