Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DeeKay

Miscellania Resource Collection Calculation On The Spot?

Question

The story's like this: I'd 50% of the workers gather coal for about a month, instead of maple logs. Before collection I realized that it means I won't be getting any nests, so I moved them back to maples again for the upcoming period.

I spoke to Ghrim to collect the resources, and I got the maple load instead! I guess it means the reward is calculated by TIMExRESOURCE_SETTINGS, but has it always been like this, or I'm onto a bug? Been playing for a while (6 years) and that's news to me...

Edited by DeeKay

2 answers to this question

The story's like this: I'd 50% of the workers gather coal for about a month, instead of maple logs. Before collection I realized that it means I won't be getting any nests, so I moved them back to maples again for the upcoming period.

I spoke to Ghrim to collect the resources, and I got the maple load instead! I guess it means the reward is calculated by TIMExRESOURCE_SETTINGS, but has it always been like this, or I'm onto a bug? Been playing for a while (6 years) and that's news to me...

Of course it is. That's why you don't have to go back everyday to get your approval rating up to 100%. Rewards are generated when you collect them, rather than slowly accumulating every day.