Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dbest68

Prayer Renewal Potions.

Question

8 answers to this question

Restores more prayer points, but over a small period of time.

They're surprisingly useful. Much like the berserker prayer for potions, this potion increases the length prayer will last.

It's very usefu if your prayer drain rate (say, turmoil with a proper prayer bonus) is just over the restoral rate-then you can keep going for much longer, especially since the potion lasts 20 minutes.

The other use is to make money if you've got the levels.

Hey, anything that makes prayer last longer is a lifesaver. Which, I think, is why I'm such a huge fan of Rev. When all of this happens, I'll be packing a few of these potions with me on my Barrows runs, you can be sure of that!

They'll be useful at places like jad where you have many things to worry about and this takes some of the worrying about prayer out of it.

It's very usefu if your prayer drain rate (say, turmoil with a proper prayer bonus) is just over the restoral rate-then you can keep going for much longer, especially since the potion lasts 20 minutes.

Prayer restoral rate?

The way the old prayer points worked, the potion would restore 51 Prayer points over 5 minutes, which is 1 point for about every 6 seconds.

Now (according to the KB), it's 1.72 points for each second, which is exactly the same, but fancier.

So pick you poison... Reckon these will be used with regular prayer potions, depending on the armour. Probably at a 1:2 ratio.

Edited by DeeKay