Sal's RuneScape Forum

Knife Wounds

Black Tiger

Wait.. friends ask to cut your hands?

I don't ever think i've cut myself. I've seen a kid in my school jump from the top of the stairs and then he jumped out the window instead. He was stuck in between both and we could see his arm bone.

I recieved my first bad knife wound last night when a drunk friend wanted to cut me gently with it and I wouldn't let her, so she slashed at my arm and it cut almost to the bone from the top of my forearm.

I've seen pictures of deep cuts before, but never had one like that of which you can see the yellow fat etc. inside, but went to hospital and had 7 stitches in it.

:D

once as a kid I was playing around with a swiss army knife, one without a safety

damn things clicked closed with my fingers in between

another nice one, In France I bought and opinel knife and I was trowing it up and catching it between my fingers point down. No problem until I missed and the knife stood upright in my palm :P

:P

My last wound was on my little pinky. Cut it til the bone. Saw like everything. Didn't hurt much tho (because i was drunk like hell). It was at a party and i went to do the dishes (why???) and i pushed the sponge in a cocktail glass (that tube one) and it broke and cut me pinky :P. Had 15 stitches in it. The surface of the pinky is always numb, so i can burn it and poke with a needle as much as i want :P, cool eh?

Swiss army knife of some old guy when I was 8. The spring was messed up; when you pushed back on it, it flung shut. Needless to say, I found this out too late. Almost cut my thumb off :P

My strangest wound is a scar between my big toe and second toe where a dart recoiled from the dart boar and stuck in there.

My buddy was cleaning his knife, he had to get up for something,(i think his mom wanted to see him) well he kept the knife in his hands and comtinued cleaning it as he walked, he trip and it flung and nailed me in the arm, that hurt like crazy

I will never forget the day I was trying to cut something with an exacto-knife.

I almost cut my whole finger off.

:P

No knife wounds, but I once dropped a chainsaw and cut off a chunk of my big toe. It hurt.

:D :D :D

Almost cut my thumb off when I was little because I'm and idiot and was playing with one and didn't tell my dad until he saw the blood everywhere. :D Then last year my friend stabbed me with an x-acto knife.

:blegh:

As you can tell, I don't like slash/stab wounds. They kinda gross me out. ALTHOUGH! Yesterday I was helping my mom make dinner, so I was peeling some fruit. The peeler slipped off the fruit and went onto my finger, and peeled a bit of skin off. It didn't bleed that much, but it stung. It's already healed though so it's all good! :(

but in all honesty, once like 6 years ago i was in tech ed and some scissors slipped and cut the end of my index finger pretty deep, you could see a very pretty red circle when it was being washed. not a knife, but a sharp object that.. could be used for most of the same purposes.

Edited by Dr-Horrible

I had a bizarre accident once. My friend had parked his car in a field, it had been raining alot, he didn't have 4wd and so he got stuck. Being the good friend I am I got behind with another guy and pushed from the back while he tried revving a bit. We pushed for a bit then it caught grip. Unfortunately, just before it fully caught grip and the tires were still spinning, it apparently caught on a broken clasp knife that had been lying on the ground. (we presume someone discarded it/lost it in the field?) The knife flew up from under the tire and hit me tip first at the bottom of my right calf. I didn't feel any major pain for quite a while, but I've never been so lost for words in my life.

I had a bizarre accident once. My friend had parked his car in a field, it had been raining alot, he didn't have 4wd and so he got stuck. Being the good friend I am I got behind with another guy and pushed from the back while he tried revving a bit. We pushed for a bit then it caught grip. Unfortunately, just before it fully caught grip and the tires were still spinning, it apparently caught on a broken clasp knife that had been lying on the ground. (we presume someone discarded it/lost it in the field?) The knife flew up from under the tire and hit me tip first at the bottom of my right calf. I didn't feel any major pain for quite a while, but I've never been so lost for words in my life.

Montage-worthy clip right there!

@ All you guys who have had wounds, you need to be more sharp!

I sadly have no interesting knife wound stories, so instead, BURN STORY.

I had put a metal fire poker inside a camp fire to let the metal get red hot, just for fun more than anything else. What I didn't realize was I left it in far too long, and so the handle got really hot.

Picked it up, the handle burnt my hand, and I dropped the poker out of reflex, the red hot part hit my foot. This was years and years ago, and I still have a poker shaped scar in my foot. Whoops.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully I'm allowed to post these pictures :wizard:

But yeah late getting back to this topic, but here are the pictures of what happened to my arm when she slashed my arm (story in first post).

WARNING, GRAPHIC IMAGES:

• 2 weeks later...

No knife wounds, but in Wood technology we were using saw (Sort of like a Bandsaw but smaller)

I slipped with the wood and my finger bounced of the blade with a deep cut ._.

And when I was young I was walking and tripped and smashed through a glass door :(