Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Renegaderp

5m To 10/ 15m?

Question

I'm currently worth 5M or around that much... how do i double or triple my worth and hit the Green Cash pile in p2p?

Havent unlocked miscellania, slayer tasks never give me profit =/

5 answers to this question

I'm currently worth 5M or around that much... how do i double or triple my worth and hit the Green Cash pile in p2p?

Havent unlocked miscellania, slayer tasks never give me profit =/

Unlock Miscellania and do it, its a minimum of 1 Mill profit per week, but bit less now due to bonus xp weekend.

As for slayer the real money is earnt at higher levels, when you have acess to Duradel or Kuradal

Edited by KSC

Merching is always good cash =)

I, personaly, went from a 2mil bank to 25mil bank in 3 months, even though i only spent a max of 30mins to an hr a day flipping, and even then, i rarely flipped..

I spent the rest of my time training combat or playing clan wars and rarely, other skills...

If your combat is good, you can kill blue/green Drags, chaos druids, flesh crawlers, etc for a bit of cash too..

Slayer may not seem profitable yet, but keep at it. It'll really reward you in the long run.

I agree with this. When I was your level, I barely made anything from my tasks. However, as soon as I hit 75 slayer and 110 CB, I began to pick up on getting $ from tasks.