Sal's RuneScape Forum

I had some really crappy luck with sailing these last few days.

Yesterday I logged in about 5 minutes after the daily reset, and because of that Iost 2 or 3 voyages due to the daily reset overwriting my spare rerolls. Note that they will not be overwritten as long as you do not log out and back in after a daily reset. I could have quickly done them in arc for extra bamboo, and if I had done that I would have been able to do 2 extra scythe voyages for extra wood.

I then failed my first Joint Acquisition voyage in the Scythe, so missed out on over 650 wood - this is particularly frustrating because I used several random event Effects to boost success rate well over 80%, and STILL failed.

One time I checked both my completed voyages at once, and got two random events.... HOWEVER, one of the random events ended up overwriting the other, so I was only able to do one out of the two, and missed out on 3 rewards.

When I went to the barmaid for my weekly Barmaid's Tip, there was a weird glitch. The text for the voyage she gave me was definitely in scythe, but the voyage was actually in Skull and gave gunpowder as a reward, which I did not need at all. I doubled checked my focus, it was scythe, not skull. Wish I had kept a screeny =(

It took me 3 days in the scythe and an additional 3 Captain Rerolls from random events in order to finally encounter a Scythe captain. Still need 2 more.

Today I just failed the special island voyage to unlock the special scythe unit "Sea Witch." My success rate was 77% and I had used one of my few remaining random event Effects, but still failed.

nb944i.png

1444rns.png

OMG IT'S A CLONE

2crtvsm.png

I've missed out on at least 40 voyages due mainly to internet connection problems, but I suppose my progress is not bad

34skxf7.png

2q1rvx4.png

33u4js4.png

35ibno9.png

ohsajp.png

24vjuvt.png

Edited by -Leaf-

That's freaking ridiculous. Congrats again though haha

Terrible luck with Ports lately...

2sbo1o3.png

fk877k.png

Also, I lost 70m on a drygore flip attempt. I didn't realize that the buy limit on GE was only 1 per 4 hours, and I had an offer in for over 200m without it buying. Someone offered to sell me one for 180m, so I accepted the trade. However, I went to W2 and soon found out that the street price was only 110m. I panic sold it and lost the 70m.

To add insult to injury, the drygore weapons rose to 300m the very next day, cheating me out of a ton of potential cash.

Oh well. I'm not risking flipping those anytime soon.

106y1wk.png

4jrnft.png

After making enough wine to satisfy a kingdom, I've finally become a master chef.

Also, after repeatedly building and demolishing the single table in my dining room, I appear to have found the knowledge of how to construct a house.

Now, am I hallucinating or am I actually walking on water?

vb0ok.png

20sbm2o.png

Yep, too much alcohol.

Edited by -Leaf-

so, addiction got the better of me and I decided to renew for 1 month.

fan32v.png

2csb3a1.png

Edited by -Leaf-

Gratz. Good luck on finishing off.

Nope.

There's physically no way I can get a comp cape before my membership runs out and I quit for good.

2i135tt.png

Not in order of date sold.

33mpobn.png

Cuz everyone else is doing it

nbdyd4.png

28846ky.png

Edited by -Leaf-

RS simply hasn't been very fun lately - to the point that I feel that it's not even worth the $9 per month to play.

Jagex's last chance to impress me was with the World Wakes quest, but nope, they decide to delay its release until after I quit.

Might stay a while in 07scape until I get bored of that too.

I was surprised that I had that much money before doing the stake. I didn't think things would add up that high - fight kiln, dailies, EoC investments, Drygore flip, Port armour...

I actually didn't feel any excitement or dread during the course of the duel or when seeing the result. It was just a feeling of "oh." Guess it shows how disillusioned with the game I've become.

6ppziu.png

Gave some geepees to Azarath, Gofart, Trey, and Orb.

I was originally gonna split the remaining 150m threeway and give everyone 50m, but Orb showed up at the last minute. Sorry Trey.

Lots of XP-boosting items left that will probably end up expiring and being wasted.

Last day to decide, please give me suggestions:

Should I keep the max cash offer in for a Blue phat, or buy a White just to be able to own a phat? Its street price is over 3b, so the money will most like sit in the GE for a long time, and inflation might drive phat prices up further. However there are rumours that Jagex is going to remove gambling, which could lower their prices.

At this point I highly doubt that I'd ever want to return to RS, but who knows.

Edited by -Leaf-

Going to be sad not seeing your log :((

Buy a white just to say you have one, imo. Especially if you don't really want to come back; it would be cool.

Also you didn't give me any geepees :c jk I quit.

The end of membership.

5xs9a8.png

11bm5xf.png

25gte1g.png

2eby5mp.png

My character portrait is glitched, since my character definitely has black hair, not purple.

Still have 30 free days of RS07, so might do a bit of that casually.

Edited by -Leaf-