Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Plasma

Rap And Hip-hop Thread

The old one died a while ago, so here's an attempt at starting another one!

This is probably my favorite song right now.

Love Brotha Lynch, will need to download Coathanga Strangla, it seems to have been released without my knowledge :(

Love Brotha Lynch, will need to download Coathanga Strangla, it seems to have been released without my knowledge :(

Yeah, I wasn't made aware of it until last week for some reason.

Who's checked out the new Wale track? It is pretty catchy.

How do you guys feel about Eminem? I'm not a big fan of his new songs, and I know a lot of people didn't like Relapse, but that is honestly my favorite album by him. His lyrics are much more clever than people give him credit for. I think the main reason most people don't like him is because of how popular he is.

How do you guys feel about Eminem? I'm not a big fan of his new songs, and I know a lot of people didn't like Relapse, but that is honestly my favorite album by him. His lyrics are much more clever than people give him credit for. I think the main reason most people don't like him is because of how popular he is.

He's good, I hated Recovery, it sucked shizzle. I like his EP album though.

They're both very cocky but I don't blame them, they're going to be huge.

Gotta say, without a doubt, Nas - Illmatic is my favourite album, purely because of Life's a B**** and NY State of Mind, to me, quite possible two of the greatest rap songs ever, I never really used to listen to rap though, but my cousin had about 100gb of pure rap on his computer so I had a listen through some songs, and since a couple years ago, i cant listen to anything else, i just refuse :(

Definitely my new favorite song.

Quite possibly the most underrated rapper ever

Quite possibly the most underrated rapper ever

I remember watching his video for Rose Garden when I got linked to it by you, if I'm correct (in the old R&HH thread). He's really good.

If you haven't listened to him already, check out

, he's pretty good, and most of his songs aren't an in-your-face kind of rap. Edited by Plasma

Yup that was me.

Just started listening to Savage C, very chill. I'm hooked on 'The Days of Chris Mullin' right now.

I love the beat for that song soooo much. You might want to check out

, too. Edited by Plasma

Not to sound like a rap hipster, but Wiz Khalifa was so much better before he became really popular. Although, I do have to say,

is a really good song. A lot of people say that Too Short ruined the song, but I think that he killed his verse.

I don't really listen to J. Cole, but I'll check it out.

I dig this. I'm behind in the hip hop world, I'm just rocking to the 90's stuff.

Drake has always been one of my favorites since 2006..Comeback season and So Far Gone(His mixtapes before he went mainstream) were some of the greatest mixtapes ever created...I think I heard that he was one of the first ever artists to sell 1,000,000 mixtapes or something like that..(before having a record deal)

It's only if you're into real stuff though..He spits the truth..about his friends, family, city, etc. Now everyone is on him, but back in 09 no one even knew who he was..'Take Care' (Coming out November 15th) is going to be an amazing album, I suggest you all pick it up or listen to it.

Edited by RunescapinRunescaper