Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WolfieMario

A Compilation Of The Better Half Of My Fakes/animations

I mainly made this for my subscribers (Jagex featured me on their Facebook, and so did Excl (if indirectly) :(), but I thought I'd post it here anyhow.

If you've browsed my website a lot, odds are nothing in this will be new and this will just waste 17 minutes of your life. Otherwise, if you've never been to my site and only seen the topics I've posted here, there may be a few new things for you to see :D

Needless to say, I didn't include any of my previous videos in there, or any works-in-progress that I intend to finish at a later date.

I like how the URL ends with "0mg" :P

Edited by WolfieMario

first

i mean...

*Beret waits for it to process :hide:

Well, it's up now :D

Just curious, have you subscribed to the Fakes forum? Because you popped up 5 minutes after I posted :(

I think it is "y0mg".

You used tons of music lol!

:( Nice Compilation

first

i mean...

It seems mine didn't process either

There were no comments when I posted first >_>

I think it is "y0mg".

You used tons of music lol!

:D Nice Compilation

I kinda had to... Didn't want three minutes of music and 14 minutes of silence :P

Since I had to use several, I decided to give each section a theme (I'm still not sure why I gave ROFL's HQ a creepy theme :()

first

i mean...

It seems mine didn't process either

There were no comments when I posted first >_>

The video itself was processing. Basically, I posted this thread almost half an hour before it was done uploading, since I thought I'd have to go to sleep soon.

Referenced in the last 15 seconds. fudge yeah!

That music... It's usable in SSFCYOAIII.

Er... That sssure is a nice video you have there. Be a shame if something happened to it.

Seen them all :(.

Nice video, though :D. T'was a very convenient compilation.

I sincerely doubt that. This is the first time I've posted many of those alternate spirit shields or runes. It's also the first time I've posted that new tree (which I've only PM'd to Hunter prior to this), and I never posted all my custom hitsplats - only the splats that would help in your CYOA, which was less than half :P

Edited by WolfieMario

I sincerely doubt that. This is the first time I've posted many of those alternate spirit shields or runes. It's also the first time I've posted that new tree (which I've only PM'd to Hunter prior to this), and I never posted all my custom hitsplats - only the splats that would help in your CYOA, which was less than half :P

Oh, I only saw the first few minutes :D. Maybe I'll watch it all when I feel like it.

I'm so hipster that i saw this video in my sub box before i saw the topic. :(

Fun fact: while I was editing this together, I decided to mess around with the speed slider in Premiere. I played part of my vid very fast, and realized that the RuneScape song "Rising Damp" seems to become an epic boss battle theme at 2x speed :(

The original, unedited version:

200% might be put in SSFCYOAIV if Guitarguy goes and makes one. It might even be in the Amber Pyre Final in my own edited version of SSFCYOAIII.

I'm downloading it for future reference.

Edited by hot gal6666

200x might be put in SSFCYOAIV if Guitarguy goes and makes one. It might even be in the Amber Pyre Final in my own edited version of SSFCYOAIII.

200x? I personally prefer the 200% version, since the 200x version goes a little too fast for me :(

200x might be put in SSFCYOAIV if Guitarguy goes and makes one. It might even be in the Amber Pyre Final in my own edited version of SSFCYOAIII.

200x? I personally prefer the 200% version, since the 200x version goes a little too fast for me :(

OMG THAT WAS THE BEST SONG EVER

My brain shuts off all mathematical functions at 8:00 PM eastern.

200x? I personally prefer the 200% version, since the 200x version goes a little too fast for me :D

My brain shuts off all mathematical functions at 8:00 PM eastern.

I think I used to be like that... But my physics homework is now due at 10:00 PM eastern, making that no longer viable for me :P

EDIT: Though I think my capacity to not say weird things or embarrass myself still shuts down around 9:00PM EST :(

Edited by WolfieMario

Woahwoahwoah.

While watching part of the video, I noticed it said your name is "Gerrard _____"

There's a character in Fairy Tail named "Gerard"

So cool.

/off topic post

*shot*

This topic has been closed by a staff member.

Reason: Bumped for no reason.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

Sal's RuneScape Forum Staff