Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dropstars

Grand Theft Auto 5

Waited to watch the trailer all day.

I like that there's color! And Variety! Rather than GTA4's repetitive skyscrapers. This looks like it goes from a shoreline, to the poor parts, to country, to cities. Looks amazing. And there's definitely enough hints that we're getting planes back.

They're probably gonna release it on the WiiU also.

Me and my friend were talking and we came up with an idea that would make it the greatest game EVER!!!

Expansion similar to RDR undead nightmare in which the place is overrun with zombies and shizzle

Ability to cuztomize veichles with big rams and spikes and shizzle

Can go online in this mode and shizzle

Group of people charging through a zombie infested city in heavily armoured truck shooting zombies and shizzle

:(

I can hope

San Andreas was by far my favourite GTA game, so i'm pumped for this. Bring on the good ol' cruising on the highway on a motorbike :(

So apparently it's scheduled for september 2012-unless that's a february date, I can't remember if the released date was american or english. It was from a game store. On reddit.

So. fudgeing. Excited.

I really hope that it's released for PC alongside Consoles, but knowing R* it probably won't be, so I might buy an XBOX as well as GTA V as soon as it comes out.

Edited by Eye

So apparently it's scheduled for september 2012-unless that's a february date, I can't remember if the released date was american or english. It was from a game store. On reddit.

Probably September, as they have Max Payne 3 coming out in March, and they don't usually release their games that close together. And having an announcement in November and being released 4 months later doesn't really seem realistic.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.