Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fishing Icon

How Is Everyone?

Hello guys and gals. I've been away for a pretty long period of time. I haven't visited the site for quite a while either. I like the new layout that was made for the main portion of the site, it looks spiffy. If anyone is wondering why I was gone, there are several reasons. I didn't really have a need to visit the site daily anymore, I lost interest in posting, I was busy, etc. I've been on LOA for long enough and would like to come back and chat and post for as long as possible. I hope you all remember me!

~Fishing Icon

Now I feel as if I would have remembered your signature but I don't so I guess I don't know you.

Things are good. The mod team has been shuffled and bots have been nuked. Life is good.

I do remember you by the name of Fishing Icon, I think you used to post in my skill log.

Welcome back!

I remember you as well, although I'm not sure if you remember me. My username was Plasma Heat7 back when I played Runescape.

I remember you as well, although I'm not sure if you remember me. My username was Plasma Heat7 back when I played Runescape.

You were the kid that I messed with. D: (Gamox1)