Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Interview With Paul Gower On Rotm!

Late in September, we were given a chance to interview a developer on the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest. We soon found out that we would be interviewing none other than Paul Gower, one of the lead developers behind RuneScape! We asked you, our community members, to post your questions about the development behind the quest. We sent your questions to Jagex, and we just recently heard back from Paul Gower, with our completed RoTM Development Interview! There are some very interesting questions and answers in there which we're sure you'll enjoy reading! Thank you, Paul, for taking your time to answer our questions on Ritual of the Mahjarrat! :(

Late in September, we were given a chance to interview a developer on the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest. We soon found out that we would be interviewing none other than Paul Gower, one of the lead developers behind RuneScape! We asked you, our community members, to post your questions about the development behind the quest. We sent your questions to Jagex, and we just recently heard back from Paul Gower, with our completed RoTM Development Interview! There are some very interesting questions and answers in there which we're sure you'll enjoy reading! Thank you, Paul, for taking your time to answer our questions on Ritual of the Mahjarrat! :(

Quite Interesting after reading through it. :D He feels good about it. :P

That was a really interesting interview, it's always nice to get a bit of insight into something so large, like RotM.

I think it turned out to be a pretty interesting interview. You can tell he took the time to respond to each question individually, which is nice.

Have an Ice Cold one on us, Paul! :(

I think it turned out to be a pretty interesting interview. You can tell he took the time to respond to each question individually, which is nice.

This is Britain, we don't do those things here :D

This is Britain, we don't do those things here :P

Surely, you jest! :D

This is Britain, we don't do those things here :D

Surely, you jest! :D

I wish I did :P

this is awesome! so does the whole forum get access to the jagex staff to ask questions or is it only on special occasions?

this is awesome! so does the whole forum get access to the jagex staff to ask questions or is it only on special occasions?

Every so often we'll have an interview opportunity on a bit of game content, upcoming updates, events, etc. Sometimes we'll collect questions from FC Mods+, and other times we'll let everyone contribute their questions to an interview - it depends on the subject. :(

Certainly an interesting read. Didn't understand half of it since I don't play runescape anymore though. :(