Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Interscopia

Runescape Toolkit?

Question

I've been pondering over this one a while now... What is the best RS Toolkit out there, I've heard of SwiftKit etc... but which is actually the best one to use (In your opinion) and why?

12 answers to this question

Are there any others apart from SwiftKit? :D I hardly use any, however, I use SwiftKit when I do. Hiscores, Item Lookup and the other utilities come in quite handy. :(

SwiftKit is probably the best, especially because of the IRC functionality.

The others are generally not as user friendly or just lack the functionality.

Since they scan your IP for bot detecting, I've heard all over that you can only use RS client now, now other programs...

But I'm not sure.

Since they scan your IP for bot detecting, I've heard all over that you can only use RS client now, now other programs...

But I'm not sure.

Most clients won't show up as bots, so no; it should be fine.

But I'm not sure.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what an IP is?

Soon there's going to be an RSBuddy client which will "blow SK out of the water", but we'll see soon.

I quite like google chrome.

Lol I wouldn't class that as a toolkit... :(

Fast, quick references to any runescape information, with built-in tabbed browsing to other things like music and forums.

And it's ad-free. No, I'd take Chrome as a very good program for playing runescape in, even if it isn't built for that purpose.

Fast, quick references to any runescape information, with built-in tabbed browsing to other things like music and forums.

And it's ad-free. No, I'd take Chrome as a very good program for playing runescape in, even if it isn't built for that purpose.

I don't see what the problem is with Firefox, I think it's look quite stylish, and chrome looks f'in ugly, only disadvantage is I don't get google, I get bing as my default search engine.

Edited by Pianist

I don't see what the problem is with Firefox, I think it's look quite stylish, and chrome looks f'in ugly, only disadvantage is I don't get google, I get bing as my default search engine.

You can change your default search engine to google.